Visual Upgrade: Nidalee, the Bestial Huntress

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Arcane Shift

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-15-2012

when is there going to be an update to sivir's art?

l Diabetic Dan l

11-15-2012

What about her Rare-Christmas Skin from years back? No update for those ^ -^ <3 u

kaaldra

11-15-2012

Awesome! I hope Taric and Sivir are next in line for a upgrade.

IS13f753f426e64c

11-15-2012

Can anyone PLEASE confirm weather Nasus is scheduled for a visual rework?

I don't care when but just need a confirmation...Sivir/Sion/Annie e.t.c keep popping up but never Nasus -.-

As for the Nidalee rework, looks amazing, but the front view of classic cougar form head is just...I don't know, fat? Ugly? Masculine? Not sure, but pretty sure it ain't as good it could've been ;P

Oh and the traps, love the art work, only downside is they will actually be visible now, before they were practically in-visible xD

P.S I'm pretty sure he's VEEEERY late in the queue, as Nidalee in my opinion wasn't in as dire of a need of rework as some other champs but due to the mass of people complaining, it was done first.

I get that visibility/viability is a factor, but Naus just looks soo..damn..ugly. Worse than Sivir or Sion ever were. (His base skin at-least. Pharoah Nasus looks good and galactic is meh)

Sephrinx

11-15-2012

I just want to say again, please do something with that anorexic toothpick Cougar form. The brown one with Red tipped fangs. It is awful.

Everything else looks fantastic tho. Great work. But the brown cougar... c'mon guys... c'mon...

bloodybay

11-15-2012

can we plz plz plz ! get a visual upgrade for my p-i-c "partner in crime".....TWITCH =)

kitcat300

11-15-2012

Is she getting new voice-overs too???

God Poing

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maelstrom Flashe View Post
I've noticed a trend of the champs being reworked to end up HUGE! Soraka and TF are as tall as Nunu and Hec, etc... Will Nid be the same way? Any plans to tone down the scale of some of the recently reworked champs?
also why are the flying champs smaller (kayle, malz)?

Buizel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-15-2012

can't wait!

kitcat300

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephrinx View Post
I just want to say again, please do something with that anorexic toothpick Cougar form. The brown one with Red tipped fangs. It is awful.

Everything else looks fantastic tho. Great work. But the brown cougar... c'mon guys... c'mon...
Dude..........thats a jungle wolf :P