Visual Upgrade: Nidalee, the Bestial Huntress

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iSpy

11-14-2012

So, I sign on the site, see this.

My reaction:

PS: IloveyouRiotIloveyouRiotIloveyouRiotIloveyouRiotIl oveyouRiotIloveyouRiotIloveyouRiotIloveyouRiot

kuros

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2012

Very cool.

P.S. now that eve is good again are we going to see some visual love for eve?
Honestly she could use a little make-up.

True Bandito

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2012

Dem boobs.

Nuff said.

AnhTran24696

11-14-2012

Please remake Garen after this.......

fried freshly

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy Monkey View Post
Oh that pole dance. So good.

cho'gath visual rework where

AlbinoDruid

11-14-2012

I cannot thank you guys for this visual update enough, as I just love my Bestial Huntress and have been waiting for her (or at least her shoes) to get this graphics remake for a good while!

I do have one teensy question concerning Nidalee skins, though. I realize they will all be updated, too, but I wonder to what extent (if any) some of the older skins will be brought back for any amount of time? I realize I am not the oldest player here, but I have played the game for about a year, now, and a while back I purchased Nidalee just days after her Leopard skin had been retired. I initially kicked myself for it for days, but then I read some post that seemed to hint that the discontinued skins from back in the day might eventually be reopened to an extent, perhaps for certain events or something.

I realize limited edition skins like Snow Bunny and Bewitching are probably gone for good (which stinks to an extent, but, hey, that's limited for you, and I am glad I didn't make the same mistake with Maokai this time around), but that Leopard skin... any chance of a future price? Pharaoh and French Maid are beautiful indeed, but they never really fit stylistically enough for me to feel like purchasing them. I generally enjoy skins that enhance the character and stick with lore or initial intent to a degree, rather than seem out of place or gimicky on them.

No matter what, thank you all so much for making at least the base skin that I know and love so much one of the sharpest designs in the game! Claw or Spear, this champion is beautiful!

Rejuvination

11-14-2012

so, how about the bug fixes that have been out for a year? its nice to not have triangle feet, but seriously, pounce is f**king annoying when it goes backwards.

RamiDababa

11-14-2012

no more triangle feet!!!!!!!!

CaptainCupcake

11-14-2012

I'm dying to see an Annie re-make Iron! It's been so long, she's made out of 3 polygons!

Hummin

11-14-2012

I really like all the hard work into it. but I feel like not enough work went into eqypt nidalee. Her cougar form is still similar looking, and her human form, the face is very.. ew :/ I feel like it could be better