Visual Upgrade: Nidalee, the Bestial Huntress

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NiGuHell

11-14-2012

right when i bought Nidalee, yay ......

Altonious

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by xTWOx View Post
Don't have time to read through all the comments but curious to know, what about her 2 retired skins? you have only shown the visual upgrade on the currently available skins, does this mean the retired ones aren't upgraded? Also riot, because of the visual upgrade would there be a chance you could make her retired skins available after the visual upgrade for a limited time too celebrate it and give some of us new Nidalee players a chance at buying them? would appreciate a riot post on this if possible. (^_^)
They mentioned that the unavailable skins are getting the same treatment.

thickpickle

11-14-2012

@ Arcane Azmadi i think sivir should be next, she is seriously messed up in her run and attack automation
also i think they should remake nid, so that she is ad viable, with her spear being ad scale rather than ap, besides it makes more sense to do physical damage, rather than magic damage lol

Nookani

11-14-2012

I think the big question with this update is Nidalee going to get cougar form at level 1 now? It seems to me it only makes sense since Jayce/Elise the two other champions with the same format have this advantage. I am really curious will riot now give Nidalee the same treatment (i'd love an official response to this )

RockyBolboa

11-14-2012

Are you guys planning on making any changes to her skills? like make her R available at level 1 for those who wants to run around mauling people? Or just keep it as it is and let HotshotGG just Spear the **** out of people

snikclefritz

11-14-2012

Finally

An Exile

11-14-2012

Is she going to get a new skin soon with the remake too?

RedtheCrimson

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vekkz View Post
Nice! Sivir next please xP
AGREED, PLEASE DO THIS.
Man her model is awful, nothing like her splash arts xD

Aphotic Atrocity

11-14-2012

It's about time. How about patching some long overdue fixes to her while you're at it?

Cognac Pete

11-14-2012

i half expect visual upgrades will start costing RP...