Visual Upgrade: Nidalee, the Bestial Huntress

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zero Melody

11-14-2012

nice

Moonligght

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2012

I'm glad my post can get taken down -.- I was just asking a question.

TeamWorkTom

11-14-2012

And you wonder why everyone is upset about LuLu costing 1350RP lmfao.

AshleeCoffee

11-14-2012

no more triangle feet!

G 0 0 N

11-14-2012

tesy

Goliath

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2012

Nice!! Awesome job~

Donnie Le Leon

11-14-2012

Wow like really from the bottom of my heart thank you i've been wanting this for so long you have no idea okay bye ily riot

Altonious

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy Monkey View Post
Oh that pole dance. So good.
Seems good to me >.>

Kinda off topic and im not sure if you guys have anything to do with this but are there any plans on fixing Headmistress Fiora, the fluid skirt that should be a tight pencil skirt bothers me

BadgerDrool

11-14-2012

I'm curious about characters that need partial reworks.

Take Trundle. While many dislike him visually I feel a full out rework isn't anywhere as needed as it is on other champions. His model and animations are fine. His bigger issues are Splash Art, Particles, and Spell effects. Pillar of Filth speaks for itself but Agony doesn't communicate itself well visually in the slightest. Contaminate is more or less fine as is.

So a "quick and dirty" pass to just bring up the standards of Pillar and Agony would likely really help him out.

Issue is with all the work going into full out reworks. I wonder if Riot has anyone working on stuff like this. Smaller tweaks that might pay large dividends to champions that need it.

GreatestRedPanda

11-14-2012

Don't have time to read through all the comments but curious to know, what about her 2 retired skins? you have only shown the visual upgrade on the currently available skins, does this mean the retired ones aren't upgraded? Also riot, because of the visual upgrade would there be a chance you could make her retired skins available after the visual upgrade for a limited time too celebrate it and give some of us new Nidalee players a chance at buying them? would appreciate a riot post on this if possible. (^_^)

Edit:Scratch the first part of my comment, just went through the riot posts and its answered, my bad. second part still stands.