Visual Upgrade: Nidalee, the Bestial Huntress

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SoresuMakashi

11-14-2012

So am I the only person excited about the Karma visual upgrade?

YEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

Altonious

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2012

So am i the only one who likes pre-rework better? One of the reasons i got in to league was all the old art and models, they amused me. I'm also kind of against the visual upgrades as i enjoy being able to to look at the art and be able to see the evolution of it throughout the years, whenever i play something that sticks around.

Good Tibbers

11-14-2012

Thank you Riot for redoing some of the visually disgusting champions. Next should be ANNIE! DO IT!

RiotAmes

QA Analyst

11-14-2012
13 of 21 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gillrien View Post
First of all, love all the work you guys do and this was another fantastic job =D
About the popularity thing though, does it seem like there might be a relation to how a character or even just their splash looks, and how often the champion is played? I know that whenever you guys come out with an awesome rework or even just new splash art (like Lux), I've frequently seen mirror matches (almost every game) when I play blind pick for weeks following.
Definitely - people take interest in things that feel 'new'. It's fun to watch how games change as these relaunches come out. I saw more Soraka after her update, lots more TF, and Kat certainly made a new showing, although her kit changes played a strong role in that.

ldqpbl

11-14-2012

...dammit now HotshotGG will never step down from CLG

Ngai Tahu

11-14-2012

Wow! Awesome! Great work guys. I just wanted to know; is the mission here to make ALL champs with "old" art updated? If so, that would be great. Sion is in desperate need, his Classic art is hilarious lol. But since he isn't played very much I guess he will be further down the pipe line. Which is cool. I'll list some champs I think are in definite need of an update!

-Cho'gath
-Master Yi
-Olaf
-Evelynn
-Malphite
-Sion
-Udyr

Any of those you think you could give a heads up on for possible reworks? :P

olipops

11-14-2012

omg Boooner...

Fox P McCloud

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2012

If I recall correctly, isn't Ryze next? No idea who would be after him...Twitch? Eve? The ladder two, model wise, look kinda bad by today's model standards.

Anthonilous

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy Monkey View Post
I am glad you guys like the visual upgrade. We excited to finally get it out to you guys!
to answer the question that keeps popping up, yes snow bunny, bewitching, and leopard also got the upgrade.
do you ever plan to give alistar a visual upgrade i think he really needs one

Archer Shirou X

11-14-2012

i wished that my trisana or twitch had better visuals