Visual Upgrade: Nidalee, the Bestial Huntress

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NiggySenpai

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2012

I came... right away when I heard this.

DeliriumTomorrow

11-14-2012

@IronStylus, Grumpy Monkey or anyone who can answer, is this rework going to include a new voiceover or spell icons?
Also are you going to be bringing Leopard Nidalee back to the store with the rework?

MaybeitsMalzahar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2012

Highland Tryndamere needs a visual upgrade...

Fhaust

11-14-2012

omg yes!

Warnder

Recruiter

11-14-2012

she looks awesome!

Sephrinx

11-14-2012

Please fix that BROWN cougar with the RED fangs.
Please. Please. It is awful. You know what I mean. Fix it. Give it some mass. Please. It is horrendous.

exe3

11-14-2012

Oh wait, why is her cougar form now a saber-tooth tiger? :S

Ogdar

11-14-2012

So, while I like this skin and every other visual update you guys have done, I need to ask one question: why not Sivir? She is currently the worst looking champion in the game. Her arms look like a couple of pipe cleaners without any of the pipe cleaners smoother features. I can only assume you are doing either the remakes in order of most played champions, or the ones that fewer people own so that they see the new look and buy them (hey, I bought TF last month, so it works I guess), but can we please get some love for the battle mistress?

ValkyrieEir

11-14-2012

Lookin' GOOD!

Love this

Muhrieyuh

11-14-2012

I am beyond happy and excited. Thank you RIOT for listening! YES. I shall buy all the skins now and make her my main again. LOVE YOU