Visual Upgrade: Nidalee, the Bestial Huntress

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Diffused

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2012

+1000000 Nidalee has always been my favorite and most played champion. I have been waiting for this for a long time! It looks great!

exe3

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloomi View Post
Her Pharaoh skin....looks bad now :/
This sadly. Cat form is good but human form is just...what exactly am I looking at? All the skins suffer this actually, she just looks wrong in human form, very vacant look and not up to the quality of the other art updates or models in general. And what's with the weird chunky things on her legs on the Pharoah skin?

I'm also freaking the hell out about the splash art update for Pharoah Nidalee as the current artwork is freaking awesome imo and part of why I got the skin.

It pains me immensely to say this as very very few skins in this game I feel are genuinely good and worth getting but I may have to get a refund on Pharoah Nidalee as the model itself (human form only at least) looks completely wrong and I fear for the replacement of the splash art (or worse yet, copy pasting the Chinese art though that doesn't seem to happen anymore thankfully). Only time will tell I guess until you release the splash art and we can actually play the new models, who knows maybe I will like the change once I see it in motion. *shrugs*

Amerimacka

11-14-2012

She's deserved this upgrade, thanks and great work Riot!

Bro You Smurfin

11-14-2012

YEAH that's what's up

Thik

11-14-2012

dont change it, that catform looks retarded.

LazyBub

11-14-2012

dat cougar

ThePromiser

Recruiter

11-14-2012

no splash art upgrade? D:

Blankz0rz

11-14-2012

I feel this is new rework is racially insensitive... Cougars do not look like that! =|

Uberwulf X

11-14-2012

Yes, by the gods

yes

IronStylus

Sr. Concept Artist

11-14-2012
10 of 21 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy Monkey View Post
I am glad you guys like the visual upgrade. We excited to finally get it out to you guys!
to answer the question that keeps popping up, yes snow bunny, bewitching, and leopard also got the upgrade.
This guy knows what's up.

(I'm totally riding his coattails)