Visual Upgrade: Nidalee, the Bestial Huntress

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IronStylus

Sr. Concept Artist

11-14-2012
8 of 21 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Major Nuker View Post
@Ironstylus

I absolutely love the direction you guys are going in with these visual upgrades. Soraka's, Twisted Fate's, etc etc all look incredible, and the small details to stay true to lore and character are great. I love nidalee's new traps!!
Grumpy Monkey is mainly the dude to thank in these instances in terms of the base model upgrades. He's been leading the charge and has a knack for really revitalizing our older champions. It's my pleasure to be joining the team to help out as the dedicated concept artist. A lot of what I've been working on (mainly the reason I haven't been posting much) feeds directly into reworks.

As the team grows hopefully we'll be picking up steam to deliver these on a swift basis. The team is small but it's full of really talented dudes. I'm extremely happy to be working with them =)

Icebender

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2012

I seriously just thought of Nidalee today and what would happen if she would get a visual remake. MIND = BLOWN! YOU ARE A PSYCHIC RIOT!

Sniffy Ninja

11-14-2012

Will leopard nidalee be getting a visual upgrade as well?

Peterespn

11-14-2012

Finally!!! no more big feets

Pwnerness

11-14-2012

Glad you're changing up my favorite champ ^.^

Browski

11-14-2012

WOW Looks amazing might actually play nid now XD

Catman

11-14-2012

>^.^<

MelloYolo

11-14-2012

Sivir REALLY need plastic surgery.

Chromaggus

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronStylus View Post
Grumpy Monkey is mainly the dude to thank in these instances in terms of the base model upgrades. He's been leading the charge and has a knack for really revitalizing our older champions. It's my pleasure to be joining the team to help out as the dedicated concept artist. A lot of what I've been working on (mainly the reason I haven't been posting much) feeds directly into reworks.

As the team grows hopefully we'll be picking up steam to deliver these on a swift basis. The team is small but it's full of really talented dudes. I'm extremely happy to be working with them =)
Please make sure the next three are at least Sion/Yi/Sivir

Ty

DoozleDorf

11-14-2012

Stunning.

Just.Stunning.