Visual Upgrade: Nidalee, the Bestial Huntress

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yarumasi

12-13-2012

So nidalee can have a pole dance and grind her **** down a pole, but kat can't pole dance on a candy cane. Right.

Lord of ELO Hell

12-14-2012

I am extremely upset with these artwork changes. I want my money back in riot points on my limited edition halloween skin. You made the sexiest girl in the game fatter and her skin darker. Now she looks unattractive to me. The new cat forms are an upgrade, but the human skin is a downgrade. Now instead of Nidalee looking like some kind of hot young Spaniard girl, she looks like a middle aged Brazilian gril or a guido from New Jersey. Either one of these kind of girls she looks like now are not ones I want to encounter. I know a lot of people will not agree with my opinion, but that doesn't change the fact that I spent money on eye candy skins and am upset about this change. Also you took the pole dance out? That is ridiculous. Thanks Riot.

Cienne

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by OlafGoldenHammer View Post
The people saying that her models are not ready are wrong and misinformed, you can actually play the new model on the PBE. Riot just has not released the new model yet. For a more accurate look at how the new model looks, here's a link.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0hm0gTwPYI
Quote:
Originally Posted by OlafGoldenHammer View Post
Whichever website you keep going to isn't even part of Riot nor does it even give a date of when those skins were leaked there.
Sorry, we are talking about the faces are poor, what you saw on youtube didnt zoom in and show the faces. And well the modelviewer(s) are not part of RIOT thats right but they come from the game data, no one is that free to make some fake models.

Modelviewers arent updated yet, so I captured some ingame pic to show the final models of Nidalee, the faces look quite good now, RIOT thank you so much!!
(BTW, Bewitching's panties seems that didnt make changes, it still look like some female character toys from happy meal lol, RIOT can you work on it plz?)
Guys, please enjoy the new Nidalee, have fun!

karrlt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-14-2012

but what about my leopard nidalee ?

xLucille

12-14-2012

Why her skins splash arts are the same old ones?

Erebusmaster

05-05-2013

Update the splash art >.< PLEASE

Sagee Prime

09-12-2013

Sad isn't it that its almost been a year and they still haven't updated her art. Even worse is that most of her skins lost details and quality after the remodel and most of her full priced skins that were just recolors remained recolors when they probably should have been given their own unique models based on their theme.

Snow bunny is just a while and pink recolor of her base skin but it was 975 rp and limited edition so why didn't it get any love in her visual update while a cheap skin like assassin Yi gets a completely new model? Pharaoh Nidalee looked better with the older model and didn't have the giant medal bricks on her feet and the older model wasn't missing the ear ring in cougar form.

MLP

09-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrayalpha View Post
all her skins got updated, no worries.
bull****

Dubberz

09-28-2013

Where the **** are the splash arts???????? Rework them now!!!!!!! Riot pls

the young 1

10-01-2013

please hurry with sivir visual update and make her a little bit faster