Visual Upgrade: Nidalee, the Bestial Huntress

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cienne

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-08-2012

You guys really have no patience just saying 'give me give me give me...'
Firstly RIOT must been busy on IPL5 and the preseason 3 patch
Secondly Nidalee skins remake 'ARE NOT READY'
Look at the pic and think, do nidalee remake skins as good as kata & ashe skins?

If you think 'Oh well, I want something better than this, I would give more time to RIOT,
just give me the best quality!' - thumb me up plz
If you say 'I have no patience, I dont care they look poor, I just want NEW one!' - thumb me down then

Revelatiion

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cienne View Post
Look at the pic and think, do nidalee remake skins as good as kata & ashe skins?

If you think 'Oh well, I want something better than this, I would give more time to RIOT,
If you say 'I have no patience, I dont care they look poor, I just want NEW one!' - thumb me down then

First off most of us are not asking for it right now right this second....We just want to be updated...Been about 3 weeks now and they have not given the community any kind of update at all.......Considering the visual upgrade was mentioned about a week before Nami was even previewed.....It has been 3 weeks now and nothing more than "She is coming with a future patch"....How does that keep us updated at all?

Hero2None

12-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cienne View Post

I strongly disagree with this post. That doesn't mean "I have no patience, I don't care that they look poor. I just want the NEW one!" It means, I actually purchased Nidalee the day after this announcement was made.. and have been patiently waiting for about a month for the new skin. The triangle feet have got to go! If they were not ready, or nowhere close to being ready.. then the announcement should not have been made so soon!
Kissing ass isn't going to get you anything. We're paying customers who want what we pay for! It's simple. The release of Nami was cool but wasn't it just a few weeks ago that we got Zed? Elise shortly before that... and Kha'Zix? Perhaps Riot should focus on updating their older champions and slow down on the new champion release? Just a thought...

Revelatiion

Recruiter

12-08-2012

Ya I agree with Alex if the visual upgrade isn't even close to being done why announce it so early? I am starting to think when they announced the upgrade they had not even started....And if they are wanting to re-visualize older champs why are they still releasing new ones? I am very happy that riot is trying to keep this game dated by bringing more and more champs out...But a lot of us older players would love to see some of the older champs that look like s1 models get a new look besides just changing splash-art.....I am not complaining at all, just a paying summoner that would like to be kept up to date on their announcements and not left in the dark....If you look the last Riot employee has not posted or responded to anyone on this post for like a week.......

Cienne

Recruiter

12-08-2012

Why Nami / preseason 3 patches release before nidalee skins while the news of nidalee came earlier?
Think about it, do the outlook of nidalee makes her stronger? having game changing? NO. How about Nami / preseason 3 patches? RIOT need to release it fast and hear feedbacks and make changes. Which one should have higher priority?
And the new 3D models are not good enough, so delay the release date is nothing strange, you see many games do delay releasing date because they need to redo something to make it better, not just release it and not taking responsibility.
You guys are just angry with why no respond from RIOT, what I want from RIOT is not their apologize but the best work. You think about the case of RIOT said rework on stealth long ago, they didnt even announce the plan, just say will rework and finally took like a year to come true. Compare to Nidalee is just 3weeks and you can see there is some new 3D models just not the masterpiece, atleast RIOT IS WORKING ON IT, why not be more patience?
Maybe you buy Nidalee because you heard the news, but I bought her like 2years ago, I have Maid, Pharaoh, Bewitching skins and I am not happy to these new skins, I would like to have no-change using the OLD skins than these low-quality NEW skins.

Cienne

Recruiter

12-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexanderWolf86 View Post
I actually purchased Nidalee the day after this announcement was made.. and have been patiently waiting for about a month for the new skin. The triangle feet have got to go! If they were not ready, or nowhere close to being ready.. then the announcement should not have been made so soon!
Kissing ass isn't going to get you anything. We're paying customers who want what we pay for! It's simple. The release of Nami was cool but wasn't it just a few weeks ago that we got Zed? Elise shortly before that... and Kha'Zix? Perhaps Riot should focus on updating their older champions and slow down on the new champion release? Just a thought...
I have no idea whats the meaning of buying nidalee on the date you heard the news, if you enjoy the new skins you should buy it after the update.
And you all just comparing new champs release how many days after announcement, why nidalee skins took so long, these are completely 2 things cant talk together. Dont you know that the next champ's data are already in-game that RIOT just dont tell you, new champ was done long before the announcement and released when the time comes. Another thing is skins remake is a 'BONUS' for us, not a must be done. What makes you think RIOT must give us this 'BONUS' after how many days of the announcement?

boomshackalak

12-08-2012

Any news about QoL changes? I read a long time ago that they were going to make pounce function like Riven's Q (the three jumps thing). Would be nice to be able to use pounce for damage in a melee fight.

Jumping in the complete opposite direction of where you want to go because of creeps can also be quite frustrating.

IciaFrancesca

12-08-2012

<Waiting>

OmegaCalebara22

12-09-2012

when is her patch comming out?

Onuava

12-09-2012

If you take a look at the image Cienne attached on p.141, you can see that the new French Maid face is all reddish like she's been crying/sniffling, she looks more rounded/puffy and less feral, the old face below that has better eyes, arching brows, makeup and the cheek stripes. The new French Maid totally gets rid of any semblance of the character's original "tribal/feral theme". I had been contemplating getting the old French Maid skin, but the new one with the little slippers... It's just ridiculous.

It wouldn't be so bad if there were alternatives that kept the original theme (like the Leopard or Snow Bunny skins which are now limited, I keep facepalming that I didn't buy one back when I could've), but now the default look is the only one still thematic to the champion. I don't care for the French Maid, or Pharaoh. I can only hope that along with the improvements to the 3d model, new skins will also be released for Nidalee, because she doesn't have very many by comparison.