Visual Upgrade: Nidalee, the Bestial Huntress

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LadyWithAttitude

12-04-2012

Whats the deal!? Its been 3 weeks since the annoucement for Nid's visual upgrade, and still nothing! Is it even going to happen anymore? If so, when!?

Cienne

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-05-2012

Maybe RIOT is remaking the 'NEW' skins again.
Check the models of Nidalee on
http://lol.zones.gamebase.com.tw/ski...012?mode=#skin
You will find that the faces of new Pharaoh, Maid, Bewitching are very poor compare to the old one.
If you check the panties of both bewitching skins, the new one really sucks, I never see a skirt like this (I know that you can never see nidalee's panties in-game, but it really makes me think RIOT didn't put heart on making it.) I must say, this is the first time I see RIOT doing worse on remaking skins. Ashe, TF, Kata etc. All are really great new models but Nidalee...
I would like to give RIOT more more time to give us the BEST quality skins than having it soon with such a bad work.
Be patience and have hopes in RIOT...

r0mani

12-05-2012

I want Nidalee skin upgrade soon. :'(
I've been waiting for this for the past few weeks...
Hope the skins will come out soon!
Keep the good work up.

GonefishingX

12-05-2012

when exactly should we expect this to be in the live game?

michael2666

12-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathtoll26 View Post
riot i really love your patience, cuz i swear if one more person asks if her skins got a remake I will slap them FOR you
What patience? They don't care when it's released. But the point still remains that it's week 3 and not a word. Nami will be going on week 3 too by the looks of it. They shouldn't announce these if they wont be out for nearly a month. It's begging for people to ask, and they should know this by now.

IGetAround

12-07-2012

If i had to guess it will be released when Nami is released into the game. I remember reading they were gonna put all visual upgrades on hiatus until S3 started.

Revelatiion

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-07-2012

When they announced the TF visual upgrade it was done in like a week if not less......But Nidalee was announced like 2-3 weeks ago....And to be honest I am not annoyed that it is taking forever, I am more irritated that Riot has not told the community ANYTHING besides that it will be released with a future patch...No estimated date or actual release......so confusing...

SouIThief

12-07-2012

You know what I think? skarner needs new art.
yup.

Brady1465

12-07-2012

hey riot, can you please release this visual upgrade.

Alteon2627

12-07-2012

What happened to it