Visual Upgrade: Nidalee, the Bestial Huntress

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kagome

11-18-2012

RIOT. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH. This is all I wanted, I wanted nidalee's model to be upgraded and holy **** you did it.. Omg!! THANK YOU :'D

Cienne

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

11-18-2012

I found these new models at
http://lol.zones.gamebase.com.tw/ski...012?mode=#skin
and I am really disappointing at the change of bewitching skin...
Most of the skins are upgraded with a better looking (although I dont like the faces of NEW maid and pharaoh), but what about bewitching? I believe it is completely a downgrade... bewitching skin is new and well made, and i love it and use it alot, I am proud to have it, I see no point to make changes to it.
RIOT, if this is the skin that you are preparing to give us, plz hold it or make something better.

SanguinePaw

11-19-2012

I actually got really Excited to hear about Nidalee's Visual Upgrade souly coz i was wondering what changes they made to bewitching nidalee...but in all honesty i'll put a little faith in RIOT to make it better not worse so lets wait till the patch and we can complain after we know for sure

BigBoyOmar

11-19-2012

Please do Sion next, hes an awesome champ, but he looks so bad compared to other champs -______-

DeafCatMoan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-19-2012

Egyptian Nidalee has scoliosis...

Ephemis

11-19-2012

Best skin is maid skin. Actually, on that note, when is the holy trinity of maid/nurse/nun going to be completed?

Cuz Leona could make a badass battle nun.

Lexor420

11-19-2012

Absolute beautiful work! I love it! New Nidalee is gorgeous.

Please for the love of everything good in this world do not do this update until the week after Thanksgiving. Every time I get more than 2 days off work riot runs a major patch while everyone is out of the office and I don't get to play when I have the time.

Thank you so much Riot! The whole team does a wonderful job giving me the best entertainment money doesn't need to buy!

Crimson IV

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by UntoldEpic View Post
All of her skins she has available and even old ones including Leopard, Snow Bunny, and Bewitched are all getting a visual upgrade
good thanks buddy ^^

BrokenWall

11-19-2012

-.- oh the the amount of dumass virgins on the first page

Xarnis

11-19-2012

Stunningly Stylish. Draven was here.