Visual Upgrade: Nidalee, the Bestial Huntress

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Garfik

11-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by XrayAlpha View Post
All her skins got updated, no worries.
Now I can't wait for the update. Is there a forum page where I can find info on estimated date of next patch? Sorry if this is common knowledge.

Kuneih

11-16-2012

awesome.... boobs has been buffed.

HellHybrid

11-16-2012

Cougar evolved into Saber Tooth Tiger!

Polonis

11-16-2012

Anyone else think that her running/prowling animations would make more sense if they were swapped? To prowl when in the brush and run while out in the open, right? Or did that get redone as well?

danagyl13

11-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeeksNaman View Post
[aws2=news/November_2012/2012_11_14_Nidalee_Visual_Upgrade/Nidalee_comic.jpg]news/November_2012/2012_11_14_Nidalee_Visual_Upgrade/Nidalee_comic_thumb.jpg[/aws2]

Many of you have been asking for a new look for Nidalee. Were pleased to announce that weve heard you, and that you can expect a complete Visual Upgrade for the Bestial Huntress in an upcoming patch.

In addition to a new model for both lady and cougar, this update includes new animations and spell effects across both of her forms. Well also be upgrading the model and splash art for all of Nidalees skins, so you can enjoy the latest fashion, whether youre a French Maid or a Pharaoh.

The next time you feel the need to go swiftly slinking through the brush, ready to pounce on an unsuspecting foe, do so knowing you look stunningly stylish.
Looks sweet owning this champ the tiger is saweeet!

Fekl

11-16-2012

Nevermind Awesomenessssssssssssssss

DarthBlam

11-16-2012

You know who else needs a visual upgrade? Kassadin. Seriously Riot, you have given that poor guy some of the crummiest animations and skins. He DESERVES an upgrade.

... and maybe a Sith/Darth Vader-like skin for him as well?

Vølrøn

11-16-2012

Personally, I am hoping that Sivir and Poppy are very soon to being redone.

I can only imagine how Bandit Sivir and Scarlet Hammer Poppy will look after rework.

Afterlife81

11-16-2012

I know noone plays her but karma i think it would help so much to remake her completely there is a reason noone plays her in the first place?

Mochrie

11-16-2012

Sivir now please