Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Visual Upgrade: Nidalee, the Bestial Huntress

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Trolosaurus

11-16-2012

Oh cmon
Sion plz

Garen Crownguard

11-16-2012

Please upgrade taric, i mean the man looks absolutely retarded, even his awesome skin bloodstone taric needs a lot of work.

Ephemis

11-16-2012

Oh please. Taric looks fabulous in anything.

hmm8080808

11-16-2012

Poppy
so ****en ugly
u will make her sexy like nidalee you will!

TheBziur

11-16-2012

poppy isn't supposed to be beautiful. Unless you're some kind of pedo

Phricksiss

11-16-2012

Suggestion:

When a champion that has discontinued skins is reworked like this, could we have the discontinued skins opened for new purchases for a short window? (perhaps a week, or maybe just a day for limited availability [holiday] skins?)

I never liked how the Leopard Nidalee skin looked in human form, so I never bothered purchasing it. If it should turn out that I really like it POST rework, I now have no way of acquiring it. This makes for a sad kitty

cafu25

11-16-2012

Love it, gj again Riot!

Quinshin

11-16-2012

That would've been a great opportunity to change her spear throwing sound as well. Sounds like a man...

ashaarra

11-16-2012

dammnnnn SHE LOOKS HAWT!! (hawt means hot)

ashaarra

11-16-2012

Quote:
phricksiss:
suggestion:

When a champion that has discontinued skins is reworked like this, could we have the discontinued skins opened for new purchases for a short window? (perhaps a week, or maybe just a day for limited availability [holiday] skins?)

i never liked how the leopard nidalee skin looked in human form, so i never bothered purchasing it. If it should turn out that i really like it post rework, i now have no way of acquiring it. This makes for a sad kitty

irk!! I loved the skin with this rework that would be awesomee!!!