Visual Upgrade: Nidalee, the Bestial Huntress

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fithfire

11-15-2012

Annie next plz. she needs an update :-)

34SY

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-15-2012

Cool upgrade only waiting for a new skin now (: <3 nidalee

Rei Nikumu

11-15-2012

What are the chances we would see Nidalee join in with the other transformation champions and come pre-equipped with her ult at level 1? I find it odd that she is the only transformation champ that has to wait until level 6 to do so. I don't personally play Nidalee myself (just bought her though. So this update came at a good time.) but I think that people might appreciate consistency when it comes to something like that.

Garfik

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy Monkey View Post
I am glad you guys like the visual upgrade. We excited to finally get it out to you guys!
to answer the question that keeps popping up, yes snow bunny, bewitching, and leopard also got the upgrade.
Hooray. And thanks for leading the charge.

Alasteggiel

Recruiter

11-15-2012

Please make my day and tell me that you guys are thinking of updating that Taric splash art soon!

PaperJedi

11-15-2012

Where is the Karma rework?

Isstanar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricklessabandon View Post
yes, they all are.

leopard nidalee was the first skin i ever owned, so i was especially happy to work on this visual upgrade. ♥
My first skin too. And the reason I started playing LoL exactly one year ago. Circle of life.

LuShRaynor

11-15-2012

what the hell! the french maid skin isnt ****ty anymore, whats up with dat!

Dietrych

11-15-2012

nice!!

Johny Halo

11-15-2012

On top of this visual upgrade, shouldn't you make her an ulti at lvl 1 champion? I mean in all of the new champion spotlights for transform champions, you mention that the champions, like ALL transform champs, they get their ulti at level one. Why then do you continue to leave nidalee at level 6. I think she deserves some attention in this sense. This would go well the new jungle because she would then become a viable jungler.