Visual Upgrade: Nidalee, the Bestial Huntress

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vardock

11-15-2012

Annie, Sivir, and Yi are the only ones i think need a visual upgrade the most.

SoMuchSwag

11-15-2012

leopard nid, so smexy

LoL33ta

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy Monkey View Post
Great question and I am going to answer it. We are going to work on Sivir. But there are a few that are scheduled to happen before her. Basically what we do is we look at the data of most played/visible champions combined that with opportunities and changes that the other departments might be working on (i.e. Lore and design) and cross reference that with our opinions on visual infidelity of the champs. For example, Ash and Soraka, Huge amount of play, and visibilty, they show up in a huge amount of bot games and Ash is in the tutorial, so we hit them up. Gangplank was getting a new splash and design had some changes they were going to make so we scheduled him to ride that wave. So hopefully that gives you some information as to how these visual reworks are scheduled. Please trust me, we are fully aware of the awesome visual potential these champs have, and I can't wait to get to them.
So we'll have Taric in a few months, Yi in 6 months, Sivir in a year and a half, Sion in 2-3 years, Trundle in 20 years, and Karma at The End of Time?

Jahpocalypse

11-15-2012

Her shoe size went down 5 sizes!

WHOOOOOOOOOOOSH

11-15-2012

no more triangle feet?

QTFERZ

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-15-2012

love her, but pharaoh nid looks a little bit retarded or so ._.

I Destroy I

11-15-2012

uhm.. what happens to her Halloween skin? Will it just stay the same or...?

Fleshrotter

11-15-2012

Glad to see Nidalle is getting a makeover. I would like to see Twitch and/or Dr. Mundo get selected next for a visual upgrade. While I would love for twitch to be selected next I must cast in my vote for Dr. Mundo first. Was very happy with his new artwork but his actual model/skins need some improving. Can't wait to see what comes next. Keep up the good work.

Lazy Jake

11-15-2012

woot cant wait to see my bewitchnig nid!

Chaoswyrm

11-15-2012

PFFT- Evelynn makeover next :P