Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Visual Upgrade: Nidalee, the Bestial Huntress

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KrystalAnn

11-15-2012

Awesome!
Karma, maybe?
I know she's not the most played champ but her art is a bit outdated compared to most.

EDIT: Karma probably won't get an update. She's not played enough. But maybe if she looked snazzy, she WOULD be played more. I mean, she's kind of a kick butt champ to play, but barely anyone realizes that.
So here's the one vote for some Karma re-work.

Cavalorn

11-15-2012

Sivir should be next.

AureliaLights

11-15-2012

She looks great! Thanks so much Riot. I bought Nid not to long ago and liked her well enough, but I'm thinking it may have been the outdated look that made me not play her often. I can't wait for it!
I'd throw in a vote for Sivir to get reworked next. Out of the remaining champs in need of an upgrade I'd say she looks pretty bad compared to the others (Poppy, Yi and such who really don't look that bad to my eyes, certainly outdated but not ugly).

Cyraken

Recruiter

11-15-2012

Eve got a nice rework.. but when does she get to be pretty too? (and why oh why is only one of her skins lacking blue skin? They should all be blue! She looks too human in that one xD)

Rafaael

11-15-2012

Amazing

BlazingArchAngel

11-15-2012

Rework on my favorite champ?! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3YMRp36Ad8

I agree with the abose that sivir needs one next she is starting to look kind of stiff.

True thrush

11-15-2012

Sivir is screaming to be mercilessly beaten with the visual-upgrade-stick.

Ben Skywalker xD

11-15-2012

my fav champ ever, followed by lee sin and ezreal

KhaotixKhaos

11-15-2012

Not saying that Warwick is in desperate need but looking at him right now those super long arms huge body and those tiny legs are kinda weird looking when he moves. espacially in his heyna skin. Like i said he doesnt need super big one but maybe even out the lengths and all of his body so he doesnt look so wierd when he runs.

Twisted Turtles

11-15-2012

This was long overdue and please tell me there is an art change involved?