Visual Upgrade: Nidalee, the Bestial Huntress

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NiuBilitY001

11-15-2012

dat cougar...looks like a pokemon

Noctix

11-15-2012

Looks great! Kinda disappointed that I have to wait to see Bewitching Nid's new model though. So is Morgana going to be one of the next model rework? I think she deserves one considering how often shes played.

Namenloss

11-15-2012

Yes! Bigger boobs!

Extreme Sloth

Recruiter

11-15-2012

SO riot wheres sivirs upgrade i mean shes really out dated looks wise i prefure playing her while not looking liek i have no eyes

newkio

11-15-2012

what is with all the visual upgrades?? Remake heimerdingers first

Fitty McCheese

11-15-2012

Oh my god. I'm sportin a semi right now.

cyril13myrtille

11-15-2012

I'm soooo happy!!! Thanks riot!!

DJay Saint

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy Monkey View Post
Great question and I am going to answer it. We are going to work on Sivir. But there are a few that are scheduled to happen before her. Basically what we do is we look at the data of most played/visible champions combined that with opportunities and changes that the other departments might be working on (i.e. Lore and design) and cross reference that with our opinions on visual infidelity of the champs. For example, Ash and Soraka, Huge amount of play, and visibilty, they show up in a huge amount of bot games and Ash is in the tutorial, so we hit them up. Gangplank was getting a new splash and design had some changes they were going to make so we scheduled him to ride that wave. So hopefully that gives you some information as to how these visual reworks are scheduled. Please trust me, we are fully aware of the awesome visual potential these champs have, and I can't wait to get to them.
To be honest, I think I've seen Sivir get more tourney play and face time than both of those champs lately... especially Nidalee. Not sure why she is so low on the priority list.

Sloshula

11-15-2012

My favorite part of this is Nidalee making friends with the wolf.

LDN knock em out

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-15-2012

I think I just climaxed