Assassins!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Novikane

11-15-2012

give that ***** a K

adc

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiffmeisterZ View Post
Wow... Someone mobile with CC and power to help burst... I can't think of any people who support in the same fashion. And I didn't see a pro do it or say something about it... So without ever trying it, I'm going to say it sucks massively.

Oh, wait, I'm going to go try it and probably have it work because... I dunno... Sometimes the element of surprise is all you need? Too many times I've won or lost games because I picked Rumble mid vs Akali making for the insta lock of Riven top who our top lane countered easily... But Rumble can't mid, as I've been told countless times...

I'm sure Blitz bottom lane was totally what everyone knew for sure was his role before someone tried it. I remember my friend getting flamed endlessly when the week Zyra came out we had him play support just because he wanted to play her but nobody wanted to support.

Set the standard once in a while, it's a lot more fun than being a sheep.
http://www.solomid.net/guides.php?g=...le-build-guide

"VS AP Caster Mid or AP Top
Yes! Rumble can Mid!"

Yes, we know, Rumble can go mid. Old news. The main problem is they're retarded and went akali mid.

Somebody mobile who is squishy, falls off hard late game (literally - unless he's fed, he's basically utterly useless), gives nothing to the carry, and has no way to force the enemy out of position.

Blitz works really well bottom because of the hook. He's able to force an enemy out of position, setting him up for being bursted. He has knockup as well, and burst, and can fulfill this role without farming creeps or being fed in any way.

Zyra is good for support because she has a decent amount of burst and a lot of AOE disruption. Her ult and her E make her good, even without farm, throughout the game. Her W is useful for vision and the slow.

What does shaco have? No AOE disruption. He has a single target slow that either requires it to be on cooldown for 5-10 seconds or him to be hitting the other person. He has an ult that gives no direct benefit to anyone but himself. His W is a decent skill, with the vision and fear, but it's basically a ward that disables. His Q is a free flash that makes you crit, which does nothing late game except help you escape.

Supports aren't supports because they're only good in laning phase. They're supports because they're good throughout the entire game without having farm. They fulfill their role without needing CS, and Shaco can't do that.

If a support shaco jumped on me late game, I'd just kill him and laugh. If a Zyra or Blitz ran after me, I'd get the **** out of there, because the team can follow up on their disables.

Soraka Goes Mid

11-15-2012

I love Talon. Even though people say he's underpowered, I just feel like he's so fun to play.

Elju Dio

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-15-2012

Shunpo this, Shunpo that, we want old kata back!!!!

AragornOrcSlayer

11-15-2012

Personally I like Pantheon for his versatility. He can be really tanky or u can build him for armor pin and make him a wicked AD. Also nothing beat surprising ur enemies by dropping out of the sky like a thunderbolt and doing them in in less than 2 seconds. Normal reaction is what the ****!?!? XD

Azerax53

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeuroXc View Post
I love Talon. Even though people say he's underpowered, I just feel like he's so fun to play.
Talon is amazing! He's my most used assassin and he scales so well! Seriously, his burst damage is insane! It's not that he's underpowered it's that if he falls behind he's going to have a tough time. He's very much an ADC where he needs lots of CS and/or lots of kills so he can scale well later on. If he's under farmed and under fed your going to have a rough game. But that's where the skill comes from.

My other favorite is Kassadin. This guy is an amazing assassin! he kites like a boss. He can jump in burst his damage and jump back out, plus his silence and slow makes him a deadly foe.

Azerax53

11-16-2012

*bump*

Tookmyname

11-16-2012

loooove me some akali

AXyooj

11-16-2012

Talon, Katarina, and Rengar even if he's not a true assassin!
Talon with that silence, damage increase passive, Bleed, And Ulti is a nice escape/AOE-ish ability.
Katarina with her Shunpo, and all of that other bad@$$ abilities lol.
Rengar is an OP 1v1 champ even if you go invisible he can ult! But then he got nerfed but still he's good.

neofirefly15

11-16-2012

I love Talon. He was my first real, semi-educated buy in LoL. Considering how new I am. His burst damage is amazing and his silence and I've led the game with him so many times. But as the others have said if he is under fed he has a rough time. I think talon just takes skill to play and the right gear.