Any chance of an Annie rework?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Chessiere

11-14-2012

Annie has no need to be reworked. She's fine as it is. Besides, I heard they're going to buff burst champions for the Season 3.

penguinjerky

11-14-2012

the only change i'd like to see is a very minor buff that allows her to transfer her shield to an ally if she wants, similar to how morgana's shield works. would allow for some clutch saves and a bit of utility. otherwise, i think annie perfectly fits her niche (simple mage that will blow you the **** up if you mess up)

Shosuko

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2012

The only thing I'd give her is some ms when her shield is up. Her biggest weakness is both the lack of an escape, and the lack of a gap closer. While she CAN stun ppl and nuke them, she just can't do it very easily... A little ms would go a long way.

RyuuMasken

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2012

annie is love

she will probably get updated(visually and lore) eventually but i don't see any significant changes coming to her kit since she's in a pretty good niche

i just hope her lore doesn't turn her into a generic evil sadist child

Benign Sentinel

11-14-2012

Annie is so good though!

The Doctor RS

11-14-2012

I learnt to play on Annie. Her Q mana refund is a fantastic (maybe the best) way to train a new player to last hit. No t every champ needs to be super complex.

On top of that when played well she can still dominate and carry the **** out of her team.

Have you seen mah Bear Tibbah?