LFM + will help

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xFeelsbadx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-09-2012

Hello everyone! A friend and I have decided to try to get a team together. Just to have fun and a way to get away from solo/duo queue.

What are we looking for: We all have personal lives. I have played a couple other games where you can't spend time with your family or friends. And so we came up with this awesome idea. Get 7 other players on a team who like to have fun, but also able to have an out of game life. We don't care what your Elo is. As long as you have good communication and able to take helpful tips. You can be brand new to ranked and we will still take you in as long as you play at the right times (4-11PM EST weekdays and any part of the day on the weekends) and able to take constructive criticism. And heck, maybe my friend and or I will learn something from you.

How will we communicate? We both like skype better than anything else. So please be able to get/have skype and a working mic. And if your mom has to come into your room and tell you to stop screaming, it is not our problem :P

What roles will everyone be doing since there might be 9 people on? Well we are looking for people who have more than half of the champions so we can counter their characters if we need to. And to be able to play any position. And if you don't know every position, we will teach you it in either customs, normals, or make everyone open another account just to communicate and to get to knows how everyone plays.

What else will we teach you? We will help you in every form we can. If that is Runes and Masteries, last hitting properly, positioning, warding, or even countering a character.

Why are we doing this? We just want to be able to have a group that works around one another's weaknesses. And to just have fun. Plus, if we get enough people for like a tournament, we will sign up for it. Or even 1v1 tournaments.

About ourselves: We have been playing for a little bit over a year now. I am right now in the 1000 Elo range and my friend is around the 800 range. So we are pretty low but not low enough to get a group up and running.

Contact: IGN Feelsbad94 or xAgronx. I will be out the rest of the night. So just add me and I will get at you when I get back around 9-10 EST tonight. And or on here and I will try to get to whatever when I get home

xFeelsbadx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-09-2012

Bump. Playing right now! Come join us in normals!

xFeelsbadx

11-10-2012

Playing again this afternoon! Come join us!

xFeelsbadx

11-10-2012

Still looking for people! Have 3 spots left. And please remember, you should be on around the times I posted. But not every day as we all have a real life to handle as well

xFeelsbadx

11-10-2012

Still spots open! Going to bed now. So just add me and I will accept when I get up

xFeelsbadx

11-11-2012

Playing right now! Might put my stream up for a bit www.twitch.tv/feelsbad don't know yet. Still seeking more players

Le Drew

11-11-2012

Ok i would like to tryout for top. I'll be on in an hour after im done reading this novel of a post....

Yay, i like skype too. I dont rage... or curse, but im not offended by it.

I have a lot of top champions. I main Malphite so if we get him we win. I can play other champs tho .

I know how to play every position, im just not great at adc.

Im good at farming and usually win top so you wont need to teach me much.

xFeelsbadx

11-12-2012

2 spots have opened up from a kid being a smart aleck and tunneled vision and them just not being on the right times. Playing right now

xFeelsbadx

11-14-2012

Bump! Still looking for 2. Haven't had that many people on lately. Playing solo ranked right now

Chris Sensei

11-14-2012

Add me. Im willing to give it a go.