Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

[Champion Suggestion] Nosferatu, The Elder Vampire

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Disclaimer: All information posted is a roughdraft and not final nor is it balanced.

Name: Nosferatu
Title: Elder Vampire
Description:[Picture Nosferatu but in a LoL style. He wears a long black trenchcoat, at times he opens it somewhat and you can see yellow eyes inside. He has no shoes and simple pants.]
"Your blood shall be my wine!"
"Fly my children, fly!" (You hear bats chirping and flapping.)
"Ahahaha! <--(laughing) You cower before me, no?"
Dance: [Not sure.]
[Not sure.]

[Working on it.]

Health - 3/10
Attack - 2/10
Spells - 10/10
Difficulty - 7/10

Nosferatu's bloodline allows him to deal massive damage with his spells. He deals a additional (very minor like 0.25/0.50 etc)% of his damage toward his abilities. He has a natural affinity for ability power, and gains 1 extra AP per level up.

Q Ability:

[Shadow Touch]

Nosferatu lets lose his shadow, any minion in the cone goes under his control for 4/6/8/10/12 seconds. Any champion hit by this is dealt magic damage equal to Nosferatu's AP.

W Ability:

[Release Children]

Nosferatu opens his coat, allowing his 'children'(bats) to run amok. The bats follow Nosferatu as long as he has mana, every second he loses 30/25/20/15/10 mana to keep them going. Any enemy that gets near is attacked by the bats for 5/10/15/20/25 damage per bat and takes extra damage per every 15 AP.

E Ability:

[Essence Capture](passive)

Every time Nosferatu kills a minion he regains HP equal to 1/2/3/4/5% of it's total HP and Mana equal to 2/4/6/8/10% of it's total Mana.

R Ability:

Nosferatu transforms into a giant Werebat. Release Children is on while this ability is active and costs no mana per second, Shadow Touch can not be used. Nosferatu gains 20% increased movement speed, flight and 10% increased damage. This lasts for 20/40/60 seconds.

I like the idea but sounds a bit OP.

I already noted that I know it isn't balanced and this is just a roughdraft. Thats why you balance him out.

Drake O Dagger

Normally I'd agree with Grob that this is OPed a bit, but its not. If you look at it, almost ALL the damage you could hope to do will come from AP. While its obviously a DPS character, its not gonna do much damage until you buy up AP, and most of the abilities aren't that uber. Shadow Touch might be a bit iffy, but nothing else is really bad at all. You should include costs, range, and cooldown though. That helps make it more obvious how balanced an ability is.