About the Emote Spam

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Korean Pop

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

11-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleDi View Post
I said could be, not is. But since we're throwing insults around how do you know that it's not the persons from Greece?

We've got people from around the world who play here.
Well. Time to change my name to BillxGates.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

McLovin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

11-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleDi View Post
I said could be, not is. But since we're throwing insults around how do you know that it's not the persons from Greece?

We've got people from around the world who play here.
so hostile, i was just making fun out of it but if you really want to.
you are a 36 year old who posts in the forums 24/7? get a life/job seriously


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LittleDi

Senior Member

11-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by UVERworld View Post
so hostile, i was just making fun out of it but if you really want to.
you are a 36 year old who posts in the forums 24/7? get a life/job seriously
Have a job, and a life, I am going out to the movie theater tonight with friends sometime.

But I have time to waste until then so why not visit the forums.

PS: If I was on the forums 24/7 I'd never be at my job, or at the theater with my friends.

Have a nice fail.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

McLovin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

11-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleDi View Post
Have a job, and a life, I am going out to the movie theater tonight with friends sometime.

But I have time to waste until then so why not visit the forums.

PS: If I was on the forums 24/7 I'd never be at my job, or at the theater with my friends.

Have a nice fail.
seriously you sound like you're an ESL holy ****

so what you're saying is that you're going to waste like, at least 3 hours on the forum? that is, speaking in eastern time, if not, you're gonna waste like 5-6 hours on the forum? holy ****

Dat life.

dude, being at the "movie theater" with my friends = life bro


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Emailsupport7346

Member

11-16-2012

36 is either a lie or a shame, simply put.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

McLovin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

11-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emailsupport7346 View Post
36 is either a lie or a shame, simply put.
and even worse, no girl @ 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleDi View Post
Have a nice fail.
Yup set yourself up for that one little d. if your name wasnt bad enough you dumped oil into fire

inb4 response later, "i was busy with my busy life at the movie theaters sometime with my friend sometimes"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LittleDi

Senior Member

11-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by UVERworld View Post
seriously you sound like you're an ESL holy ****

so what you're saying is that you're going to waste like, at least 3 hours on the forum? that is, speaking in eastern time, if not, you're gonna waste like 5-6 hours on the forum? holy ****

Dat life.

dude, being at the "movie theater" with my friends = life bro
So exactly how am I supposed to have an issue with my friends who work at the bank and must remain there until it closes? They have day jobs. I work at the sunrise shift. I also always have weekends off and thus have free time while that big ugly ball of light crosses the sky.

Also just because we planned to go to the theater doesn't mean we have no plans afterwords.

Edit: thanks for the laugh btw.
Quote:
and even worse, no girl @ 36
Who said I was a guy? =-P

Now it's time for me to do real life things and I must leave you be you young silly man.