[Bug][Zed Patch] Bug Splat when beginning to load the game.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GGulBalla

12-02-2012

This is happening to me as well. I tried the Repair through the launcher, but it will only get me one game. After playing a game, it would happen again.

pagvounder7

12-03-2012

Same goes for me, I try to play a game and it crashes right at start, I either get a bug splat report or just a black rectangle box, then everything disappears. When I try to relog, the launcher says the server status is undefined and the play box is grayed out. Also the same goes for spectator mode.

Icegoten

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-03-2012

The same is happening for me. I was playing a bunch of games just fine 12 hours ago. Since then I've installed 2 programs which I am about to uninstall to see if they fix the problem.

EDIT: Ok so it turns out the program I installed just before playing was the problem because I just uninstalled it and restarted my computer and now it's loading me into games again. The program I installed was Refog and if you installed anything recently you might want to try uninstalling and seeing if that fixes the problem until they come out with a patch that will let us play with our programs.

CsPhreak

12-14-2012

I suppose that I'll post on this one as well... this error does not have to do with dxdiag. I have found that it happens on every patch there is a corruption in the config manifest files.

Here is my quote from my other thread:

"Whenever I attempt to load a game after champion select it loads my character's portrait and then bugsplats. This also occurs on reconnect attempts.

I looked through the logs and found that my client is missing a file:
000004.083| 217896.0000kb| 3560.0000kb added| ERROR| Missing file on r3dGFile open :C:/Riot Games/League of Legends/RADS/solutions/lol_game_client_sln/releases/0.0.0.201/deploy/Data/Menu/IMEConfig.xml

I have not been able to run League of legends on the past two patches due to them messing this file up. The only way I have been able to play is a complete uninstall and reinstall with restarts and file moves.

Simple repairs dont work.
Is there any other simple way of fixing this so that I can avoid the day long process of redownloading patches and clients?"

I am currently working on a theory of copying a fresh load file manifest and copying the folder for further patches. This is the 3rd consecutive patch that this has happened on.

CLARIFICATION: it may have to do with dxdiag files, you should continue to post them for throughness, however if you know code and filter through the bug reports these are the continuous differences between a successful and unsuccessful load.

For the post with the riot response see: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...ugsplat&page=4