I take back bad things I said as Zed.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

A Bronze V Noob

11-14-2012

He's not SUPER UP. Hes just a little bit UP. If his CD were a bit lower on his W, I'd like him a lot more. Right now, his mobility is his largest strength... and his largest weakness. When he is waiting 17+ sec on his W, it makes him feel lackluster.

Magick Wizard

11-14-2012

I agree.

Primanocte

11-14-2012

I think he has other issues as well, but the cd on his W is definitely one of them. He needs more movement speed and a longer duration on his slow. Energy starvation is pretty bad with him as well.

Rathour

11-14-2012

I see him having 3 main problems:
1: His Q is an energy sink. You can't use it for poking without his W, because that's the only way to get even some of his energy back. Even then it's not always easy to hit both Q's, and if you don't hit them both or use it on your own, you've used ~25-30% of your energy pool unless you level it first.

2: His W is on such a long cooldown and doesn't provide enough energy regeneration if both spells hit the same target at lower levels. A level 3 combo consisting of a WEQ poke would use 180 energy, and even if you get the energy returns from the W you still use 140. I understand his E reduces the cooldown, but being able to use 2 E's on multiple targets and still be waiting for the lynchpin ability in his kit is very awkward. I felt this way when I played Xerath for the first time and Riot advertised the lynchpin in his kit, also his W, was on a 20 second cooldown at level 1, and stayed that way because you won't normally max it first. Champs don't feel fun when their "Signature ability that makes them unique" is only available only every so often.

3: His base movement speed is so low it's agonizing. 390 with Boots 2 without any runes/masteries, especially without a good way to increase his movement speed outside of PD/zeal. Triforce maybe, but I don't feel he gets all the uses he should out of the Sheen procs.