Item Preview The Storm

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MrHarz

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zephyrias View Post
So, uh, hypothetically speaking... can I get three power chords at once? ;D
This is relevant to my interests.

xLindrea

11-14-2012

Are the bolts homing or is it a cone?

IS149080d6605e20d28653a

11-14-2012

This completely destroys any point in this new tiamat.And actiolly higly nerfs ap carries, which specialized in AOE damage somewhat.

Why pick any other champ but ad carry, if it can shoot form safe distance for high damage and shoot at everyone same time. 3 ranged ads shooting at 3 targets simultanously same time.. who would withstand that?

good Bruiser/ tank can attract ad carries damage to let his team win. But when ad carry can shoot everyone at once regardless who he's targeting.. how is tank valid in this situation?

Aewynia

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

11-14-2012

This is awesome!

CapnSmith

11-14-2012

Hm. I like the item, but I'm not sure the idea behind its conception is something I agree with. You appear to propose it as a solution to those ranged carries with AOE abilities that cannot itemize for AOE, but the passive does not at all interact with used abilities (like the AOE's for the AOE capable ranged carries) and with atk speed being its only main stat, the damage of used AOE abilities is not buffed either by buying this item. The item doesn't necessarily aid those with AOE abilities in their kits, but instead gives everybody an AOE component to their autoattack while further benefiting those with stacking effects/buffs who benefit from the additional hits.

DoozleDorf

11-14-2012

BRB, I have to change my pants....

@Xyph- what is its build path?
Will it have a toggle so you can attack a turret without hitting a nearby champion? (PLEASE!)

Tryphikik

11-14-2012

Do the bolts go the same range as the ranged champs AA range or can they exceed their range?

Krosan

11-14-2012

Oh.

Oh god.

What about Teemo?

WHAT ABOUT TEEMO'S TOXIC SHOT!?

hnnnnngh.

Aerophobia

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xypherous View Post

Let’s delve further into specifics:

1. Hurricane triggers each time you attack.
2. Hurricane is not an on-hit proc, nor does it trigger off of spells or abilities like Mystic Shot or Double Up that apply on-hit effects.
3. Hurricane deals 50% of your total attack damage.
4. Hurricane applies the full effect of on-hit effects with each bolt.

Taking this further, let’s explore how Hurricane interacts with various champion abilities:

Varus – Applies Blighted Quiver on everyone hit, which can then get triggered by his other spells.
Caitlyn – Gains one stack of Headshot for each target hit. Fires Headshot only at the primary target.
Graves – Reduces the cooldown of Quickdraw for 2 seconds for each target hit.
Miss Fortune – Applies and stacks Impure Shots on every target hit. Activating Impure Shots will apply Grievous wounds to every target hit.

Champions that synergize poorly with Hurricane would be:

Ezreal – Doesn’t really have any effects that synergize with Hurricane.
Vayne – Silver bolts only applies on the primary target and requires consecutive hits to proc, thus Hurricane is mostly wasted.
1. what about twitch.... does it apply his passive or not. If not..thats a giant load of ****

2. That sad moment when you realize this gives graves a 100% attack speed bonus at all times pretty much. Yay for graves soraka lane being even stronger then before.. -.-

3. As the person above me stated...Yes, what about teemos toxic shot? will it apply teemos E or not?

Mango027

11-14-2012

How does this work with Jayce, Nid, and Elise. Is assuming the opposite of Tiamat correct. And does this work well with Kayle as well. Also should this be a toggle so that you can prevent pushing when you do not want to, or does is this only applied to champions?

And does this have an upgrade or is it a dead end?