Item Preview The Storm

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Astynax

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathByWaffle View Post
Hm... Tiamat+Runaan's Hurricane anyone?
Too bad one is for ranged and one is for melee.....

seungers

11-14-2012

HOW ABOUT TWITCH!

Xypherous please do tell me! how about twitch's passive, and what happens when twitch casts ulti?!

CataclysmCrash

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xypherous View Post
Caitlyn and Kennen will both charge their passives up faster, but when their passives are charged, they get an auto-attack enhancer for one attack.

So essentially, headshot and Kennen' special marking shuriken will charge much more quickly - but they'll still only fire one special shot to their primary target.

Lulu's passive doesn't interact with this item at all, but it follows the same rules.

Whatever would cause Pix to fire secondary bolts will also cause Hurricane to fire secondary bolts.
What about Twitch?

Does it work with his deadly venom? How does it interact with his ultimate?

Catmurderer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2012

How scary is Kog with this?

Andarel

11-14-2012

Quick question about the details on Caitlyn:

Endgame, Caitlyn gets a headshot on every 6th shot. She gets her buff at 5 stacks of Headshot, and so the 6th shot consumes the passive.

Just wondering: At 0 stacks - Shot 1 = 3 stacks, Shot 2 = 5 stacks (capped, like currently when in a bush), Shot 3 = Consumed, 2 stacks added, Shot 4 = 5 stacks, Shot 5 = consumed, 2 stacks added.

So she gets a headshot every other shot?

In a bush, is it: At 0 stacks - Shot 1 = 5 stacks, Shot 2 = consumed, 4 stacks, Shot 3 = 5 stacks (depending on the order of things hit?), Shot 4 = consumed, 4 stacks, Shot 5 = 5 stacks.

It just seems kind of weird to me. However, it's cool that Cait gets an item that makes her passive scale off more than usual - that might help her lategame and give her a more solid role.

xJagged

11-14-2012

Very interesting

Apollinarius

11-14-2012

So, does Teemo poison 3 targets? Because, if so, yay for massive Teemo buff.

Also, how is Vayne's Silver Bolts not on hit the same way Ashe's Frost Arrow and MF's Impure Shots are? It has that one target restriction, but that could probably stand to be removed for consistency.

NotBuzzJack

11-14-2012

Oh gosh Urgot can apply his passive to 3 people at once. THE DAMAGE REDUCTION

Astynax

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warlink523 View Post
Say I don't want to push my lane up very far for some reason (I'm sure we can all think of something) but I have this item...it'll be problematic since everytime I last hit, I'll be pushing the lane. Although I can see how this item is meant to be for teamfights, and when the whole teamfighting phase starts in a game, there probably won't be a scenario where you DON'T want to push. I'm just concerned if someone out there decides to rush this item and ends up pushing their lanes too far and ends up paying for it. Any thoughts or concerns about this item during the laning phase though xyph? It seems like an item to be saved until teamfights break out.

Pretty much looks like it sucks for laning. And if somebody is stupid enough to do that and be vulnerable to ganks, I'm okay with taking their life/gold. It's a buff/replacement to tiamat. It's what tiamat should've always been, really.

Great Zekelthan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2012

Question on a couple of characters:
Twitch: How does this work with Twitch's ult considering every target hit in the line have mechanics applied to them as if they were basic attacks. Would it proc on only the first target hit in a line or every target hit in the line?

Kayle: When Righteous Fury is activated will the splash damage only apply from the main target or will it apply from the secondary targets as well?

This is stated it interacts with champion abilities, will it interact with attack stacking items as well: Sanguine Blade and Wit's End come to mind primarily.