Item Preview The Storm

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Orimza

11-14-2012

Will The Storm apply stacks of Twitch's passive?
Also, will it interact with Twitch's ultimate in any way?

Economicz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2012

kog, varus, draven, teemo, twitch now best adc
maybe ashe

Astynax

11-14-2012

Do the secondary bolts proc lifesteal?
E.g. I deal 300 basic attack damage. I hit for an additional 300 damage to other things. I have 20% lifesteal. Do I gain 120 HP/atk, or 60 HP/atk?

Chronicles

11-14-2012

sounds like fun

Vemon

11-14-2012

Will this item work with Malzahar's pets?

NotBuzzJack

11-14-2012

So how is this on Orianna?

XENICIA

11-14-2012

Would this work well with Twitch? @Xypherous pls?

Catmurderer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2012

How does the item "aim"

Will it hit someone behind you if you aim for someone in front of you or will it hit people close to the person you shot at?

If there are no targets will it hit the person behind you?

Thirsty4Leonaid

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathByWaffle View Post
Hm... Tiamat+Runaan's Hurricane anyone?
Tiamat upgrades now

Warlink523

11-14-2012

I have a question about the range of this item. As you know, ADCs all have different ranges. If say Cait fires at someone at her max range, does that mean the two extra shots from this item will also seek out targets based off her max range? If so, will range increasing skills such as Twitch or Kog also see increase in range for these extra shots when they cast their respective spells?

Also, this doesn't seem limited to only proccing on champions, therefore it'll proc when hitting minions? and the extra shots will also hit minions if available? That kind of concerns me when the game is still in laning phase. Say I don't want to push my lane up very far for some reason (I'm sure we can all think of something) but I have this item...it'll be problematic since everytime I last hit, I'll be pushing the lane. Although I can see how this item is meant to be for teamfights, and when the whole teamfighting phase starts in a game, there probably won't be a scenario where you DON'T want to push. I'm just concerned if someone out there decides to rush this item and ends up pushing their lanes too far and ends up paying for it (or it could be that my playstyle for ADC is to not push and just last hit everything and that this item pretty much contradicts my playstyle in laning phase). Any thoughts or concerns about this item during the laning phase though xyph? It seems like an item to be saved until teamfights break out.