Item Preview The Storm

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Keith1983

11-14-2012

Does this work with Teemo's toxic shot !!!???

Just A Game Brah

11-14-2012

First frozen mallet, then sightstone, and now the storm. All you need is to come out with an item with global stun active, then you can just delete Ashe altogether.

2pudge1cup

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2012

confused, can the splash aspect of it outrange ur normal auto attacks or is it based on ur AA range?

OHFKRENGARPLSNOO

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buk Wild View Post

Twisted Fate stuns 3 people. (he also applies stacked deck to all 3...but seriously, a 2 second AoE stun on a 6 second cd? [AND he gets 15% cdr free])

I think TF's Pick a Card is technically a spell, so I don't think you'll be AOE stunning. I don't think it can even crit anymore iirc. Of course Xypherous will be the final word on this one I'm just thinking out loud.

Thryale

11-14-2012

xyph! why you leaving us hanging like this! It's one thing to tease, but c'mon man, this is torture! We need answers!!!

NotSid

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Errorbear404 View Post
I think TF's Pick a Card is technically a spell, so I don't think you'll be AOE stunning. I don't think it can even crit anymore iirc. Of course Xypherous will be the final word on this one I'm just thinking out loud.
I'd still pick it up on AP TF to use Red Card. MASS AOE ON EVERYTHING!!

TheDutchDon

11-14-2012

Interesting idea for a item, Wonder how it will work with some different champions and there autos.

Targareyn

11-14-2012

Should the passive be abled to be toggled on and off? Might cause some unwanted lane pushing similar to Tristana's explosive shot

ImmortalShade

11-14-2012

can not wait to get the dialog going on this item, i just pray that xyph wont do a hit and run and leave it at one post.

murlocmancer

11-14-2012

Wondre when he will answer questions?