Item Preview The Storm

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kyuubey

11-14-2012

This item makes Malph and Nasus loved.

Oh, you wanted to autoattack?
Please don't.

Ransack Johnson

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fomorian27 View Post
aren't silver bolts on hit though? Why make the special case to not have them apply?
Vayne's Silver bolts can only apply to ONE target. If you get to two stacks on one target, then switch, the two stacks go away. This item may make it to where Vayne constantly resets her own stacks because of the additional procs, making it actually a bad idea to get. Though I doubt that, but it would still not be that good.

brningpyre

11-14-2012

Question:

How does this item interact with Twitch's ult? Will it now be 3 long-range shots per auto-attack, or one long-range, and two short?

DreamsOfGrandeur

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buk Wild View Post
Twisted Fate stuns 3 people. (he also applies stacked deck to all 3...but seriously, a 2 second AoE stun on a 6 second cd? [AND he gets 15% cdr free])
Unlikely.

Some on-hit effects are specifically excluded such as Caitlyn's "Headshot" passive, only triggering on primary targets.
It is very likely that Pick A Card and Stacked Deck will be excluded as well.

However, Hurricane may charge Stacked Deck for Twisted Fate, letting him toss out Stacked Deck 2 to 3 times more often in team fights.

IcedStorm

11-14-2012

this item will make everyone in the game rage...... everyone will be running around as an ad carry with multi-shot.......... this will not end well riot...... mark my words.......

Alaros

11-14-2012

can kayle buy this? i know it will only work in her ranged form, but i am just curious if she can buy it at all since she is normally melee.

Takklinn

11-14-2012

So, question: Would this sync up with the new Tiamat? By which I mean the extra 2 attacks from this cause splash damage?

Mirelyght

11-14-2012

i have a feeling that xypherous' fever got the better of him and he went home after posting this heh. boy will his inbox be full in the morning.

DreamsOfGrandeur

11-14-2012

Probably asked before:

Will this item passive scale with the champion's Attack Range?

This is very important for champions like Twitch and Kog'Maw who utilize long range from time to time.

CoolHandJack

11-14-2012

I think this is going to be the first of the new items that gets heavily nerfed. ADCs are alredy arguably too strong, this as a late game item throws them way over the top.