Item Preview The Storm

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LordRandomness

11-14-2012

Heeeeere's Tiamat!

EDIT: *reads the Tiamat change thread and goes and sulks*

Red Ecstasy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2012

ermergerd

Axirius

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by HowardDeanFan View Post
Okay, another important question.

Vaynes "Silver Bolts?" Because dropping that x 3 in a team fight seems wrong.

I don't know if anyone's answered this yet, this forum is moving too fast too keep up with ^.^

but, seeing as how her silver bolts can only be applied to a single target at a time, I find it hard to believe that this item will allow it to stack on several targets at once

Rezialn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2012

Does with work with Twisted Fate's Stacked Deck?

Elsea

11-14-2012

Post and complaint removed due to derp on my part. List of previous item previews is at bottom. Hurrah.

JuhJuhJuhJesus

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maha View Post
Hmm.

TF's Gold Card?
I think TF's Pick-A-Card makes the next Autoattack count as a spellcast, but applies on-hits (sheen, etc). It procs spellvamp as well. It's a weird exception, so maybe it might not work.

I am a yordle

11-14-2012

Sweet item! But I have a few case questions about it.

1. Tristana's Explosive Shot passive only works when enemies are slain by her basic attacks. Will hurricane shots that kill enemies also trigger this effect?

2. As Lulu, will Pix be blasting 3 people at once? I'm not quite sure on this one, but I want confirmation that I will be able to see a billion pix shots per second if I get this item. It would make me happy.

3. If Twisted Fate pulls a red card with this item, would the primary target get hit multiple times (once from the red care itself, more from the red card splashes from the hurricane shots)? How does this interaction work? Does the primary target get damaged more than once, but not slowed more than once? Does the slow stack?

4. Can Orianna's passive stack on 3 targets at the same time, or would the item basically cancel her passive? By this I mean that she gains damage on one target by attacking the same person repeatedly, but with this item she is constantly applying on hit effects to 3 targets, possibly canceling out the effect.

5. How does Twitch's ultimate work? You mention that this is not an on hit effect and that it occurs each time you attack, so does that mean that he will only fire two extra bolts per attack, regardless of how many people you hit with your auto attacks? And if so, how does decide which targets to blast with hurricane shots?

Any answers would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for the preview, Xypherous!

NahYouDont

11-14-2012

Does this mean twitch's ult just became the best ult in the game?

Chomey

Recruiter

11-14-2012

Tiamat + hurricane + ionic.

Zomg

Shadou

11-14-2012

wow I love the idea of this item but it does ultimately determine on its price, but I really want to know if it'll proc twitch's Deadly Venom passive!