Item Preview The Storm

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hige

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2012

Does Corki's true damage bounces to everyone hit? it wouldn't be much though since it takes in account only 50% of AD and only 10% of that would be true damage... still since it's physical damage gatling gun would be melting teams... black cleaver Corki just got scary ._.

ViashinoWizard

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlySkyHigh777 View Post
Most definitely, though he'll be giving up some of the pure OOMPH of pure AD. Then again, getting that absurd attackspeed even FASTER is kinda crazy. Plus it means he'll wave clear even better without using his Q all the time, which is always a +.
If he plans to get it, he'll probably pick it up in the lategame the way he does with PD right now. He's still going to want to stack AD early on.

orc72

11-14-2012

Xypherous, can you confirm if this works with lulus help pix and kayles E ?

Also, how does it work with twitches ult?...

FlySkyHigh777

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViashinoWizard View Post
If he plans to get it, he'll probably pick it up in the lategame the way he does with PD right now. He's still going to want to stack AD early on.
Very true. It's going to make his TF presence even more impressive. I mean before you'd see him walk in, Q-R and then just sit back and focus one person down. Now he's going to be melting multiple faces at once almost constantly.

ViashinoWizard

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by HigeInuzuka View Post
Does Corki's true damage bounces to everyone hit? it wouldn't be much though since it takes in account only 50% of AD and only 10% of that would be true damage... still since it's physical damage gatling gun would be melting teams... black cleaver Corki just got scary ._.
Corki's passive is actually based on his total AD, not the damage his attack deals, so if it is applied by RH it should deal the same damage on the split shots as his main attack.

Hoshiguma Yuugi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2012

Forty-six pages in three hours. Ouch.

On a related note, this only can be used by ranged champions. But it's only good on a select few due to not synergizing well (or at all!) with, say, Vayne's Silver Bolts. Plus, it's good for on-hit builds (good for Teemo), but that's besides what I want to know. Since Silver Bolts only procs on the primary target, why is it that Varus's Blighted Quiver can be proc'd on multiple targets? A question, not a complaint (because I sure as hell DON'T want to see multitarget Silver Bolt *shudder*), by the way.

And on that note, does that mean Kayle's E (whatever it's called. Righteous Fury, I think?) only works on the primary target? Does the answer to the previous question have to do with how Kayle's E is something like a buff?

Tuoooor

11-14-2012

wtft tf op

GodsendCranberry

11-14-2012

cant wait to try it

SheriffV2

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuugi the Strong View Post

On a related note, this only can be used by ranged champions. But it's only good on a select few due to not synergizing well (or at all!) with, say, Vayne's Silver Bolts. Plus, it's good for on-hit builds (good for Teemo), but that's besides what I want to know. Since Silver Bolts only procs on the primary target, why is it that Varus's Blighted Quiver can be proc'd on multiple targets? A question, not a complaint (because I sure as hell DON'T want to see multitarget Silver Bolt *shudder*), by the way.
If you bothered to read any of those 46 pages, you would have seen someone CLEARLY answer why it doesn't work on Vayne...

Read her Silver Bolts' tooltip on the wiki, you'll see it says "resets bolts when she attacks a different target." So if she hits multiple targets, each hit would be effectively resetting it multiple times, leaving 1 Silver Bolt on the initial target which took precedence.

FlySkyHigh777

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuugi the Strong View Post

And on that note, does that mean Kayle's E (whatever it's called. Righteous Fury, I think?) only works on the primary target? Does the answer to the previous question have to do with how Kayle's E is something like a buff?
To give you a quick answer: Varus' Blighted Quiver allows (and was designed to let) him stack it on multiple targets at once to maximize the HOLY **** burst when he hits multiple targets with a spell. Vayne's, on the other hand, specifically specifies that it can only be on one target at a time.