Item Preview The Storm

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Option Paralysis

11-14-2012

I don't understand the questions....it applies on-hit effects. Better ask about each on-hit effect individually for confirmation O_o. Chances are, if it's an on-hit effect, the bolts will apply it (with the exception of Vayne which can only target one because of how the passive actually works).

Really though, this item is going to be intense. Do want.

Edit: AD TF now viable?

LulzSec

11-14-2012

holy ****

Prab

11-14-2012

OP

ViashinoWizard

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlySkyHigh777 View Post
Oh good. I don't play graves, I thought it was based off of his attacks.
Graves is still probably going to seriously consider RH, though, since it triples the rate he reduces his E's cooldown.

Heavyes

11-14-2012

Does it stack with ricochet? If so Sivir you just made my day!

Yggtalem

11-14-2012

since this item is pure AS i bet you will be way out of laning phase if/when you get this, but is there an option to toggle this effect to not shove the lane if you for some reason rush this?

Related note, range of secondary target aquisition? does it acquire secondary targets when you are hitting a tower?

Really liking the hints of customization options for AD carries, the buildpath was really stale

NeverWas2k2

11-14-2012

Caitlyn is so going to wreck havoc with this .......... continuous headshot proc.

ViperVentedos

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2012

Xyph

How will this item interact with Graves Quickdraw?

Will the extra 2 shots lower the cooldown on his Quickdraw, if so graves will become severely overpowered with this item alone. being able to knock off 3 seconds per auto on an already strong steroid that also allows him to dash/escape/initiate if needed.

Will this interaction need some looking into?

FlySkyHigh777

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViashinoWizard View Post
Graves is still probably going to seriously consider RH, though, since it triples the rate he reduces his E's cooldown.
Most definitely, though he'll be giving up some of the pure OOMPH of pure AD. Then again, getting that absurd attackspeed even FASTER is kinda crazy. Plus it means he'll wave clear even better without using his Q all the time, which is always a +.

Taikero

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kattniss View Post
Wait, wait... when did they change it? Nevermind... I wasn't aware they changed Tiamat like that. LOL oh well.
They actually have an upgrade to Tiamat that will be completely awesome on Elise as well.

Ravenous Hydra
(Melee Only)
+75 Attack Damage
+15 Health Regen per 5 seconds
+10% Life Steal
Passive: Damage dealt by this item works with Life Steal.
UNIQUE Passive – Cleave: Your attacks deal up to 60% of your Attack Damage to units around your target – decaying down to 20% near the edge.
UNIQUE Active – Crescent: Deals up to 100% of your Attack Damage to units around you – decaying down to 60% near the edge – 10 second cooldown.

Essentially, a nice AoE Lifesteal tank build for Elise will use Frozen Mallet/Triforce, Ravenous Hydra, Blade of the Ruined King, Runaan's Hurricane, Maw of Malmortius/Infinity Edge/Bloodthirster/Hextech Gunblade, and boots. It will be glorious.