Item Preview The Storm

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Malgana

11-14-2012

How would this work with Lulu's "Help, Pix!" skill? Does it fire 3 bolts at each target or only the actual target?

nukaduke

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2012

Would the 2 bolts apply Corki's passive?

Best Mayo NA

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2012

Does this apply the effect of TF's Pick a Card? More specifically, can he AoE gold card?

Zzastard

11-14-2012

Twitch ult with this.... WOW!!

Dunal

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellpyre View Post
To the people saying Twitch OP - I'm pretty sure this is on of the new 'on-attack' items, rather than 'on-hit'. He'll probably shoot out the two bonus projectiles while his ult is on, but they almost certainly won't pierce (Since that's a modification of his attack projectile, not simply a bonus on a normal attack)
It's to do with his passive, not ult.

Being able to apply his passive on multiple targets without needing his ult is amazing for his E.

serratedblade

11-14-2012

Would this item proc Kayle's E on hit singlet target dmg( would it also proc the splash?) and does it proc the passive also?

Nanatsu

11-14-2012

Will we see some defensive items that focus on reducing Aoe damage?

GenericallyNamed

11-14-2012

How would this work with Phage (And any future % chance procs)? Does every bolt has it's own chance to slow, or are they all based on whether the main shot triggers?

Would TF's passive proc on every target or is that considered a spell? And any other similar auto attack abilities that I can't think of. Note that I don't mean his W but his E. I assume his W would work like Headshot.

Also I'm sad that Ionic Spark will be gone. It'd be amusing to see a storm every four hits with both of the items. Assuming the above would work.

Internet

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellpyre View Post
To the people saying Twitch OP - I'm pretty sure this is on of the new 'on-attack' items, rather than 'on-hit'. He'll probably shoot out the two bonus projectiles while his ult is on, but they almost certainly won't pierce (Since that's a modification of his attack projectile, not simply a bonus on a normal attack)
I dont expect the pen. I just want the poison stacks for mad expungagez

RockcIimber

11-14-2012

Thats actually a really interesting item..