Item Preview The Storm

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

UnflyableWings

11-14-2012

only problem i can see with this item is the build up is probably going to be all attackspeed items

aspd traditionally is a bad stat to get in lane and early on for ad because it does nothing for their spells

if anything this could be a nice 3rd or 4th item

Kitchoua Tembo

11-14-2012

I already was afraid of Graves (kind of). Now he's gonna be impossible to reach!

Afflictid

11-14-2012

I think you may need to remove the interaction between Graves and this item. Reducing the CD of a 70% AS steroid and most importantly a dash by 6 second per AA is ridiculous. He will have a permanent 70% AS and dash as often as Vayne can tumble.

Nanatsu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2012

Does this synergies with Kennens Marks? How about Orinna's passive? Do the Mage/Support ranged champions even count as "Ranged"

CynicalGiant

11-14-2012

Does Draven get bonus DoT damage with this item?

Bianary

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buk Wild View Post
Twisted Fate stuns 3 people. (he also applies stacked deck to all 3...but seriously, a 2 second AoE stun on a 6 second cd? [AND he gets 15% cdr free])
I have a sneaking suspicion gold card is considered a special attack and not an on-hit effect, so it won't carry to the bolts.

Taikero

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shattered Light View Post
Haven't read through all the posts but good Lord, does this mean Janna's shield effectively increases ranged AD by 100? It should be +50 on the targetted enemy and then + 0.5(50+50) for the two additional enemies correct?
Yes, this basically means that Janna + an AD Carry that works well with this item will be exceptionally lethal.

Lulu also makes anyone using this item very happy.

Summoner Rokutaa

11-14-2012

Teemo >

Grand Eleven

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimrain47 View Post
I'll chime in and ask about the interaction with Kayle again. I'd assume it procs her passive on each target hit, but with her E up will the bolts splash as well?

If i got triple E splash I would instantly have a new favorite champion ... seriously. I don't care how ineffective it was, full blown CDR+AS bonus with this bad-boy would be hilarious.

MrDominooo

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by IonDragonX View Post
OK, GUYS! You can STOP ASKING this now!

It's because of how Vayne's W functions.

Do you get it? Is this clear enough?!

If the Hurricane tried to apply rings to all three, then only one would be left after the auto-attack. It would happen again on her next AA, so she would NEVER get a third ring.
I suspected as much, which is why I included that in my post. I was merely asking for clarification or confirmation. There's no need for the snark.