Item Preview The Storm

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aidoneus

11-14-2012

will this apply dravens passive to other people when he has his Q active?

Alecksee

11-14-2012

How does it work with Kayle's Righteous Fury?

Submohr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2012

Okay, megaquestion post.

Can bolts crit? *Lifesteal?
Will thornmail/randuin's proc on side targets as if you auto'd them?
How does it interact with morde/yorick ults?
How does it interact with the new 'pickpocket' mastery?

Does this spread...
Red buff?
Ashe frost shot?
Sivir W? (multiple bouncing blades)
Sivir passive? (movespeed for autoing a minion and having the bolt hit a champion)
TF W? (aoe stun)
TF E? (does each auto increment the auto count by 3, and does the proc apply to multiple targets)
Draven Q? (both in returning blades and passive application)
Draven crits? (crit on main target applying passive to nearby targets)
Lulu's Pix?
Sheen proc?
Corki passive?
Jayce first-auto-in-cannon-form shred?
New manamune/manamune upgrade toggle?
Kayle E splash?
Kayle passive?
Kennen w?
Kog'maw w?
Will lux auto proc her passive on nearby auto'd targets? (probably not ever a good idea but curious)
Orianna passive? (and, if i'm not mistaken, orianna passive resets in stacks every time she changes targets - does this item retain her stacks if it applies her passive to multiple targets, or is it always a single stack because it resets itself by applying to multiple targets?)
Sona powerchord?
Teemo E?
If Trist's splash kills nearby enemies, do they explode from her E passive? (potentially up to 3 explosions at once?)
Twitch applying poison to multiple targets, and twitch potentially applying full stacks of poison to a whole team in 2 autos with ult?
Vayne tumble bonus damage?
Urgot slow?
Ziggs passive?

(Effectively a "is this skill considered an on hit effect" post)

Xpyder

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2012

Hear me out, they will change it to something like the new tiamat's and/or they will remove this on-hit stuff, and specify something like "applies other item's on-hit effects"

IS1bf5702a5ada5a31a1d6d

11-14-2012

It's toggle? can we turn off it ?

SheriffV2

11-14-2012

What's amazing about this item, is that it single-handedly brings back unused adc's into the meta.

On top of MF's recent mobility/quality-of-life buffs, the added aoe Grevious Wounds will really increase her play in my opinion.

Not to mention Ashe and numerous others. ^.^

Miles Fortis

11-14-2012

Have you guys actually run the numbers on this? Without any on-hit effects whatsoever, BT with season 2 stats (or any high AD item) plus this item increases your damage by a LOT more than season 2's IE + PD or BT + PD and gives full lifesteal on the higher damage. This item effectively doubles your total AD even before on-hit effects--it would take 100% crit chance or 80% crit chance with an IE to do the same thing in the current build. Obviously, you lose this if you aren't hitting multiple champions, but that's ridiculous for one item if you are.

Tiamat had the weakness of having an unusable AoE, and I feel like it would be pointless if this item had to be balanced the same way. This item also applies lifesteal while Tiamat did not, meaning champs that build this with lifesteal can heal themselves insanely quickly.

IonDragonX

11-14-2012

Ahhahahahahahhaahah!!

I now have the PERFECT finish for my LichBane/CDR/AP Ziggs! Die! Die! Die!
Do you smell that? That's the smell of victory!

Sylvans

11-14-2012

How will this work with the new Tiamat? Will each projectile apply Tiamat?

Gen Doukeshi

11-14-2012

Xypherous, I see you've learned from having to answer the same questions over and over in the Tiamat preview :P Thanks for putting up those awesome examples and, of course, for the awesome item! Looking forward to building this.