Item Preview The Storm

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IonDragonX

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLastBaron88 View Post
Sooo... Why is it that everyone is saying Hurricane is bad on Kayle? Xypherous already said that the game does not allow her E to proc Tiamat, which would mean she is being flagged as Ranged while using her E, isn't she? This should mean that while using her E, she should be able to use Hurricane, right?
Click here for proof that Kayle is melee while her E is active.

Felaedor

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xypherous View Post
Kog'Maw: 'W' applies to each target hit, currently.
There's hope for us yet.

Everyone crying about Teemo and Twitch completely forgot about the one that really matters. BotRK - Hurricane Kog'maw. The fact that it's being evaluated heavily enough to merit a qualifier is enough to make me feel better.

Eturnus

11-15-2012

Problem with that is that the active ability on Tiamat is garbage on her if I understand how it works correctly.

The damage splash would still work on her E, but if I'm not mistaken the active ability on Tiamat is centered on your champion.

Kayle in melee range = a dead Kayle most times. Exception being while her ult is up.

powahless

11-15-2012

please please please please create unique attack animations for every ranged champion that purchases this item. pleeeaasseeee

such a good opportunity to do this

Phobos Selini

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xypherous View Post

It'll apply Frozen Mallet.

Phage will do a roll for each target hit and slow each target based on their individual rolls.
This somehow contradicts the rule that Critical hits don't get applied. Because what else does Crit do, than rolling on each hit if the Crit happens or not?

I perfectly understand that you don't want to have the multiplicative factor of Critical Strike in this AOE and that it might be coded with Phage and without Crit.
But the rule how Crit procs and Phage procs occur is the same, right?

Lanstar

11-15-2012

Hey let me know if this has already been asked, but will you guys be giving this item's passive the ability to be toggled off and on?

Also, will it ever be made to prioritize champions over minions?

Matthew the Raven

11-15-2012

About Twitch, it was pretty obvious that the item procs his poison (it is an on-hit effect after all), but how does it behave during Spray and Pray?

Crystal Stars

11-15-2012

If I'm not mistaken, those extra projectiles look very similar to LeBlancs basic attack no?

Yemaco

11-15-2012

i hope this is a joke, oh no a role in the gmae isnt amazing at EVERYTHINg we better stop that. Each lane has its rolls, and an ad carry is super strong in single target and sometimes weak in aoe , whats wrong with that, this item btw will make teemo an unstoppable killing machine

Zwei

11-15-2012

Does this work with Silver bolts? =O