Item Preview The Storm

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fathootz

11-14-2012

Twitch +hurricane + ult = wtf?

Xbull

11-14-2012

Are there plans to make it so melee champions cannot even buy ranged only items and vice versa?

I feel concerned that these items give trolls "funnier" options to troll with. I do understand, however, that no matter what we do trolls gunna troll.

Kazkal

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xypherous View Post
It depends. Thornmail deals damage based on pre-mitigation dealt to you - so yes, attacking into a Thornmail crowd will probably hurt quite a bit.
I thought thornmail was getting removed.

Loulou

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2012

Can you give a certain number about the missile speed? If the missile speed is fixed on the item, Orianna might hit consecutive attacks on same target at situational cases. Also Teemo might do some "quasi-burst" damage if the missile speed of Hurricane is quite slower. They can "stack" missiles in the air.

Rippyman

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox P McCloud View Post
Xyph, can you feasibly see that these "alternate options" for alternate styles ends up being a complete failure and players just end up being IE+PD+BT+LW+QSS/GA/New defensive item anyways?
You're assuming that those items will remain unchanged
Quote:
Secondly, just off the cuff, for traditional AD carries, I can really only see this being a "mmm, this is good" on Kog'maw (for obvious reason) and Graves, because he'll effectively reducing his CD of his quick-draw by 3 seconds every time he auto-attacks----once he has this item, he has a permanent AS boost (even with level 1 quick draw and he himself being at level one)...so the increase AoE directly increases his single-target damage.
Really? Caitlyn with constant 1.5 AD multiplier on her primary target not great? Corki with 10% of AD in true damage on three targets, and physical damage on three targets that could all be shredded with GG? Twitch racking up tons of true damage poison stacks? I think you are underestimating the potential here.

thor2

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AGgM Scraggy View Post
I thought thornmail was getting removed.
thornmail only removed from TT

Rippyman

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riddum420 View Post
Twitch +hurricane + ult = wtf?
answered so many times....bolts don't pierce, but fire as if AA was normal.

I Am Tolan

11-14-2012

Xyph, will this item be upgradable?

thor2

11-14-2012

i think huricane will be a option between PD for the AS

And if you read before they gonnas nerf the PD so

DJ Radix

11-14-2012

Ezreal: tons of damage