Dear Leviathan,

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Darklightning

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-10-2012

I've noticed you want to be a big thing. Every time I get a kill you want to be that much bigger; this works out well because then everyone comes at me to tear you down which lets me get more kills.

But I have a problem with you. Any champion who would want you is likely tanking and not looking to get kills but assists.

Why don't you give me more stacks for assists than kills?

You either need to clean up your act and do things right or leave with the rest of the snowball items tonight.

Sincerely,
Someone who only sorta cares about you and is bored.

powerisall

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-16-2012

They did this for a few patches back in the day. Gave it 2 stacks, whether it was a kill or assist. The problem arose when non-tanks picked it up because it became too good. Imagine any tanky, bruiser type now has a ton of health, and is harder to kill because they happened to take part in 10 kills on their team.

Afternoon Meshes

11-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by powerisall View Post
They did this for a few patches back in the day. Gave it 2 stacks, whether it was a kill or assist. The problem arose when non-tanks picked it up because it became too good. Imagine any tanky, bruiser type now has a ton of health, and is harder to kill because they happened to take part in 10 kills on their team.
I think he means rather than 2 stacks for a kill and 1 for an assist, reverse it and give 2 for an assist and 1 for a kill.
It would alleviate some of the dangers of a bruiser picking it up, if they're wanting to be a real presence in team fights.
Whereas tanks such as Leona and Nautilus could benefit from being present. It would also discourage those support/tanky kills being sniped.