fat men who makes fun of fat women make me laugh

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sokadikos

11-17-2012

I personally find that ridiculous, I think fat men are very unattractive, but most fat guys I know make fun of fat girls. I would never date a fat guy myself, it's ugly and unhealthy.

Colonel J

11-17-2012

You can only make fun of skinny people if you're fat and vice versa then?

Jesus the Friend

11-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sokadikos View Post
I personally find that ridiculous, I think fat men are very unattractive, but most fat guys I know make fun of fat girls. I would never date a fat guy myself, it's ugly and unhealthy.
Nonsense.

The value of a man is almost never derived from his looks, whereas the sexual market value of a female is about 90% looks. Therefore, a fat man can be extremely high quality / high SMV, but a fat woman will (generally) never have SMV above "tub of lard".

Examples of this;
Jack Black is a fat dude and on top of this he's stubby / extremely weird looking.
He has a myriad of women that would do anything to sleep with him.

Oprah is a famous female with lots of "talent" and money.
She doesn't have 1/5th of the men chasing her as compared to the women chasing Jack Black.

Fat woman = Zero value
Fat man = Value to be seen
gg

MasterfulWizard

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-17-2012

In America you will hear fat people making fun of other fat people every single day.

I've been made fun of for being skinny so I know it's not cool to make fun of another persons weight...

Exoctane

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus the Friend View Post
Nonsense.

The value of a man is almost never derived from his looks, whereas the sexual market value of a female is about 90% looks. Therefore, a fat man can be extremely high quality / high SMV, but a fat woman will (generally) never have SMV above "tub of lard".

Examples of this;
Jack Black is a fat dude and on top of this he's stubby / extremely weird looking.
He has a myriad of women that would do anything to sleep with him.

Oprah is a famous female with lots of "talent" and money.
She doesn't have 1/5th of the men chasing her as compared to the women chasing Jack Black.

Fat woman = Zero value
Fat man = Value to be seen
gg
I think I could pork Oprah for half her net worth

MasterfulWizard

11-17-2012

that's not cool bro

Exoctane

11-17-2012

Being Oprah rich isn't about being cool... it's about being Oprah rich!

Yummy Blueberry

11-18-2012

What's with the Oprah hate? I would tap that and say that I did if the opportunity arose, and I pray to god it does.

that would be the height of swag.

CatchandKiss

11-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterfulWizard View Post
In America you will hear fat people making fun of other fat people every single day.

I've been made fun of for being skinny so I know it's not cool to make fun of another persons weight...
Oh aye, I get skinny jokes all the time. Especially ones about strong winds and failing through grates. For some reason everyone knows those ones.
But does it bother me? Of course not. Skinnyfags that can't handle a little friendly joshing need to grow a thicker skin.

standin

11-18-2012

Ssraeshza alt. voting.for himself.