Nidalee jumps

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DarkSideCreo

11-11-2012

I was wondering, why jumping mechanic is so awkward on Nid? I bought her few weeks ago, but I ended up never playing her, cause of how weird her jumps felt. Do you think making her jump similar to rivens dash (in the direction of the mouse cursor) will make her op? Just feels a bit weird since its not exactly a unique skill (few champs have dashes and leaps), but feels somewhat odd control-wise.

Irish Red Cap

11-11-2012

I like nidalee and people often say you just need to learn to set her up to jump over walls and such but the unit collision in lanes has CONSTANTLY screwed me over by her jump mechanic. I'll target the enemy and while running to get within range of the jump a minion will inadvertently walk into my path and the jump will go diagonal causing 0 dmg and horrible positioning. I don't think it would make her op to allow her to at least jump towards the cursor.

DarkSideCreo

11-12-2012

bump for justice

Subversive

11-13-2012

The only real problem is with the unit collision changing the direction to something strange, otherwise it's fine.

DarkSideCreo

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subversive View Post
The only real problem is with the unit collision changing the direction to something strange, otherwise it's fine.
Its counter-intuitive. it would make a lot more sense to do it like the existing dashes (ex - riven). Its just awkward to use it, and its not even a buff, its more of a QoL fix imo.

DarkSideCreo

11-14-2012

bump -_- i have a feeling this will never happen lol