Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Skin Concepts] 4 Bioforge skins! With art!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MaxRevolver

11-14-2012

Riot pls

Zeprido

Recruiter

11-14-2012

Why not Bioforge Viktor? Better than Zilean..
Zilean also has quite a few skins.

JMafia

11-14-2012

Zilean is amazing!

Hugsforpeace

11-14-2012

Oooo I like

iTremoR

11-14-2012

What would be good is Riot making the Noxian support that Reddit has been talking about with a Bioforge Skin.

Shlank

Recruiter

11-14-2012

Just add a Comando ad carry and their will be a viable team comp completed. Bioforge Darius is whatever to be honest.

Michalzor

11-14-2012

Quote:
Ward VG:
Something has always annoyed me.. The lack of a actual skin team.. So far there is no good team composition that can have a skin with the same prefix, so why not make one, with the new Bioforge Darius as top!

FIRST TEAM
I tried to find some champions that didn't have too many skins so no Blitz or Teemo.
Instead, I present to you, Bioforge Lee Sin, Zilean, Soraka and Varus!

557706 557707 557708 557709

NEW SUPPORT
Okay, upon getting feedback I have regretted my decision to make the support Soraka instead of Lux (Did this due to Lux' amount of skins) so, after some minor tweeks to the Soraka skin, changing the hair to make it suit Lux and shortening the staff, I present to you: Bioforge Lux!

TRUE TO THE LORE - TEAM
So, countless of people have now complained that these champions are not from Noxus.. Despite finding the desire to connect lore and skins nonsensical seeing as most of the skins honestly makes no sense, I took it upon me to create a full Noxian team, so here you have:
Bioforge Draven, Katarina, Morgana and Mundo. The last one is kinda weird looking.. but hey, I'm just a random person, it is up to Riot to make these skins actually look 100% awesome xD
557749 557750 557751 557752

Really good idea but why are you picking those champs? They aren't bad but if you are gonna make a sweet team why don't you use better adc like graves/ez/corki and definitely not zilean and soraka on same team (zil mid? stahp).

Kama

11-14-2012

FANSASTIC i really like the ideas i hope riot sees them

Brutalitar

11-14-2012

bioforge skins are turrible

Syn Faal

11-14-2012

Zilean is my favorite, really cool concept. Draven can't be Draven without his mustache imo.