Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Skin Concepts] 4 Bioforge skins! With art!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ward VG

Recruiter

11-14-2012

Quote:
ljndeed:
And just as a side note to people commenting on the art, OP is using a character generator called Hero Machine 3 (http://www.heromachine.com/heromachine-3-lab/).

Well, this thread isn't about my artistic skills, it's about the skin suggestions. So slacking a bit in that department doesn't hurt.

LyteChai

11-14-2012

Quote:
Ward VG:
Okay, since a lot of people were criticizing the fact that they weren't all Noxian I have now added a full Noxian alternative, including Draven, Katarina, Morgana and Mundo!

Hey... Morgana and Mundo aren't Noxian. Morgana comes from a different realm, and Mundo is from Zaun.

Arluxian

11-14-2012

RIOT..... Hire this man!

Ward VG

Recruiter

11-14-2012

Quote:
LyteChai:
Hey... Morgana and Mundo aren't Noxian. Morgana comes from a different realm, and Mundo is from Zaun.

Well, that depends on your definition of Noxian.. I define it with someone living in Noxus, not necessarily being born there. Both Morgana and Mundo lives there. But I see what you mean, but lorewise, it would still work.. unless they only want true 100% Noxians for their super soldiers..
Quote:
Arluxian:
RIOT..... Hire this man!

Lawl, I wish xD

Xenellia

11-14-2012

would buy (o'.')b

Doom Bot

11-14-2012

Anyone want to guess why I would insta-buy that Varus skin?

LegiTSame

11-14-2012

This looks sick.

Intern Mundo

11-14-2012

MUNDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

I dig it.

G0dsend

11-14-2012

lol

sugarcrotch

11-14-2012

i would so buy bioforge mundo. MAKE IT HAPPEN RIOT AND RAPE MY WALLET