Lee has no trade-off

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dangarembga

12-01-2012

Lee sins skillset is just too good. I dont see the trade-off.

While Elise,Nidalee and Jayce Karma and Udyr have no real ultimate, Lee Sin has his 6 awesome skills + a really good ultimate. He does too much with too little effort. Also today In-game I noticed, that Lee is actually an energy champ. But he is never out of energy EVER.

He should either lose something ( I'm thinking the sustain on his w) OR he sould have Zed-tier Energy-costs. Hell his Ultimate doesn't even cost energy...

Downvotes of Leesingers incoming.

By the way I know that he falls off lategame but he DESTROYS early even harder than leblanc. And compared to her his Lategame is still decent.

Quision

12-01-2012

But he's blind..

Mister Sandbag

12-01-2012

No, it's not.

His trade off is his **** late-game and mediocre comeback ability, as well as his lack of real inherent tankiness.

smokemyblackpole

12-01-2012

Pretty much. I jungled ~1650ish with this being my first MOBA in S2 so I'm not totally incompetent but it doesn't take a rocket scientist to see that Lee Sin is the strongest jungler in the game with a late game that is a lot better than people give him credit for (when played right). As of now, any team that can play him semi-competently in IPL is having him first or second banned right behind Diana. Every professional player understands that Lee Sin changes the entire dynamic and flow of the game both early-mid (where the game snowballs the most).

I personally hate playing him and hate facing him on the other team. Wouldn't mind seeing him toned down and apparently the S3 jungle will at least tone down his early game aggression which will be nice. I'm not QQ'ing, just stating why he's the best jungler in the game ATM.

I think he's a better jungler than a laner, though.

Edit: downvoted by the plat/diamond player above me. Lee Sin is picked or banned in every IPL game broski. Time to wake up.

Puppito

12-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by dangarembga View Post
lee sins skillset is just too good. I dont see the trade-off.

While elise,nidalee and jayce karma and udyr have no real ultimate
done

Dangarembga

12-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister Sandbag View Post
No, it's not.

His trade off is his **** late-game and mediocre comeback ability, as well as his lack of real inherent tankiness.
He has a shield on a 9 second CD, that gives him bonus armor and acts as an escape tool.

Magik

12-01-2012

80 energy an ability isnt steep?

id like to see you maximize all of your passive in a fight for every ability use

sometimes you need to reuse the ability b4 getting off aa's because the ability is stronger

also, energy is weaker than mana late game. this is a constant for all energy champs

it regens fast but you have a small pool. thus its weak in team fights because you run out fast, and still will have to wait 5s b4 u can use the 1st activation of your ability, and another 3s to use the 2nd part

lee has a lot but hes no OP

smokemyblackpole

12-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puppito View Post
done
Why just because a plat/diamond player spoke? He is first picked or first banned in almost every IPL game for a reason - and those players know a lot more than poster above claiming Lee's late game is sh*t.

Lee Sin doesn't have a sh*t late game and professional players have even talked about that on stream. The GD just doesn't understand that his role changes from one of the best jungle assassin's (if not the best), to one of the best peelers/utility for your ADC in the game. The AOE and attack speed slow + kick back + shield allows you to peel infinitely for your ADC, and when it comes to late game, is the most important target to be peeling for in the first place.

People just don't understand that Lee doesn't have to operate as an assassin all game to be strong and take targets out in 2-3 hits so, they just say he sucks late because he can't still operate as an assassin and take people out at will. What he can do though, is build straight tank, not lose much in the way of damage, and turn in to an amazing peeler for the strongest player on your team. GD seriously needs to stop repeating the same old thing over and over as even if it were true, being strong early-mid game as a jungler is the best time to be strong in the first place given that junglers are making all the plays in lane @ early-mid game (not late). Most junglers transition into supports late game anyways, so saying Lee's late game sucks is kind of like highlighting the least important part of the game for a jungler.

HeroesNeverQuit

12-01-2012

Lee sin is in no way the "best" jungler. The reason being is his fall off late. He is an assasin. He has insane damage with not much inherent tankiness from the start. If a gank goes bad he will die. He is a high risk high reward champion.

Which is why everyone hates on him. The only time anyone ever brings up lee sin or other champions is when they get stomped on by one. If he gets even remotely anywhere near fed he becomes a force to be reckoned with. If not fed though he is nothing more then another bruiser. The other thing to be said is he has a very high skill floor. He effectively has 7 skills. The better you know how to play him the better you can do. He is easy to play hard to master. Similar to the likes of jayce. Thats why people dislike him.

And he is not even close to the best jungler.

LionsXe

12-01-2012

im a lee sin main and must admit he is strong if you know how to use him, depending on your skill level you can do crazy gamechaging plays lategame too but he falls a bit lategame, now with S3 jungle he will be decent but not the best because his main purpose is to dominate early game.
lee is one of the best junglers, not reling on blue is awesome giving him more versatility on where to start, gank or counterjungle.