Yuno Gaming 2.2k Elo Stream @ EUW

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

in4s

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-19-2012

About me & my LoL XP :
•Hello guys , my name is Rastko Žunić , i am a 19 year old Serbian LoL player.
•I have been playing the league since 20th March 2010 or something , and i have made big progress from back then to now .
•In season one , i have finished SoloQ with platinum rating 1901 (barely , but it still counts)
•In season two , i have managed to get up to 2200 quite easily from 1950 on the day Diamond Tier was announced , and this is where i currently am , and i don't really intend to climb any higher in S2 since there are no additional rewards or anything like that...
•Also in Season two i have managed to acquire a diamond in 3v3.
•In Season three , i am looking to go higher than i have ever been and i am hoping some of you will join the magnificent journey that will come
•My main roles are MID / Jungle .

Stream Info:

•Even tho my PC was always quite a little beast , my internet connection was very bad...BUT finally i was able to get my hands on a "proper connection" that can handle minimal streaming requirements , and i am looking forward with a lot of joy to entertain and help people.
•The stream is in xxxx quality , sadly i cant stream in better quality than this due to my connection limits , but oh well , i hope you guys wont mind that much... :/
•The stream wont feature face-cam just yet, but i am looking forward to get a webcam in a really close timeline ( a week or two maximum ) .
•The stream will feature all types of music genres , from mainstream stuff all the way to vocaloid and anime music .
•I am streaming will be streaming via ffsplit or xsplit , will swap around in the begging to see which more satisfies the crowd.
•I will be playing mostly SoloQ on my main account , perhaps sometimes you will catch me playing on my smurf Htsun Mk( currently 1.9k ELO ) , but that would be really rare (sometimes i may also play some ARAM after demotivating games just to get my spirit up again)
•Stream Time Schedule : COMING SOON , planning to be on everyday durning the week , if some exceptions occur i shall inform you .

My PC specs :

CPU - Intel i5-2500k @ 4.6GHz
RAM - G.SKILL RipjawsX F3-17000CL9D-8GBXM
Videocard - Gigabyte HD 6970 2048MB GDDR5
Storage - Intel 520 Series 120GB SSD + WD 2TB FASS Black Edition 64MB Cache
Motherboard - Asrock Z77 Extreme4
Display - Dell U2711
Mouse - Logitech g400
Keyboard - Alienware Tactx
Headset - Plantronics Gamecom 367
Connection - 10mbs/1mbs

Since i am new at this , i am open to any suggestions/questions about my stream and you can contact me on:
•Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/yun0gaming ( also be sure to toss out a like , i would highly appreciate it )
•In game Yn
•And of course in this thread

>>>WATCH STREAM HERE<<<
>>>WATCH STREAM HERE<<<
>>>WATCH STREAM HERE<<<

in4s

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-19-2012

bump

in4s

10-19-2012

bump

in4s

10-21-2012

bump

in4s

10-22-2012

bump

in4s

10-22-2012

bump

in4s

10-22-2012

bump

in4s

10-23-2012

bump

in4s

10-23-2012

in4s

10-23-2012