Silver-Gold+ Ranked 5's recruitment

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KaptainKickass

11-13-2012

Myself and my friend H3rm3s are going to start playing some more ranked 5's in Season 3. I currently play top/mid/adc ( can play any, need to see what works best when team is assembled ) and my H3rm3s plays jungle. We can have up to 8 members on the team, and since it isn't possible to always have the same 5 on at once, having 8 would be great.

We play quite often, usually every day. However, my work schedule is subject to change so it won't be the same times every day. H3rm3s works M-F.

Post on this thread what role you play, elo from S2, top 3 champs to play, and hours you normally play.

I will be checking this thread and bumping so my all means please post! Thank you and good day.

Anonymous THT

11-13-2012

according to lots of others I'm new to league, only been playing a couple of months, but I am silver. around 1255 top rating, solo que, watch lots of streams & was on a 1288 (or near) 3's team. I play mid mostly (quick learner) & i do enjoy adc, but i do need to learn my positioning according to the feedback i get from solo que. I am on at 2:30pm- whenever mountain time NA & always on my computer. Oh, and I play kat mid, tf, & diana mid, & best adc's are corki & graves, (haven't tried ez yet) -Thanks

Y2K Husky

11-13-2012

Hi there!

I play top lane and would like to join the team. For season 2 my elo was 1469. My best champs are Irelia, Jax, Olaf. I can also play Vladimir, Rumble, Kennen, Lee sin and others.

KaptainKickass

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous THT View Post
according to lots of others I'm new to league, only been playing a couple of months, but I am silver. around 1255 top rating, solo que, watch lots of streams & was on a 1288 (or near) 3's team. I play mid mostly (quick learner) & i do enjoy adc, but i do need to learn my positioning according to the feedback i get from solo que. I am on at 2:30pm- whenever mountain time NA & always on my computer. Oh, and I play kat mid, tf, & diana mid, & best adc's are corki & graves, (haven't tried ez yet) -Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y2K Husky View Post
Hi there!

I play top lane and would like to join the team. For season 2 my elo was 1469. My best champs are Irelia, Jax, Olaf. I can also play Vladimir, Rumble, Kennen, Lee sin and others.
Both of you guys add me in game and we will talk!

Basilisk

11-13-2012

Solo top player here, gold in season 2, add me

Flovust

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2012

Hey Im interested in trying out, 1547 top rating, I would say mid is my best, but only using unconventional heros. I main Fizz, watched alot of EC Tabzz play fizz (from eclypsia who came 2nd in the Tale of the Lanes) and the most hated hero in game AP teemo, I have a 60% win as ap mid teemo. My 3rd most played is shyvanna. I play a mad good taric and lulu, but I really wanna play in a team where I can commit to a role and master that lane and heroes possible in that lane.

TOP: Irelia/Cho/shen/I would like to get better with darius and jax
JUNGLE: Shyv/skarn/nunu/mao - I think Wk jungle would be good in TEAM play.
MID: Fizz/Teemo/Diana/Orianna
ADC: I prefer not to. Trist is my best adc but other than that I cant.
SUPP: Taric/Lulu/sona/Leona

Flovust is my username if you wanna message me.

KaptainKickass

11-13-2012

bump

Dinste

11-14-2012

elo from season 2: 1450 on smurf, 1059 on main
elo in season 3: 1225 (5 win streak HELL YE)
link to my lolkings so you can tell im no noob;
http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/24580372
ADC: Graves, Ezreal, Vayne
Support: Taric, Soraka, Sona
Mid: Orianna, Zyra, Evelynn-Cassiopeia
Top: Trundle, Lee Sin, Kennen-Vladmir
Jungle: Trundle, Shyvana, Skarner

HKSPaper

11-14-2012

Mid, Elo was 1455. Tf, Ori, Diana. Play at least 2 hours a day. ( Most of the time 4 hours a day)
(Sometimes homework is too strong)