Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Support looking for ADC

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AbysalRequim

11-14-2012

Hey there I play support. from : Taric>Soraka>Janna>Sona>Nunu. I really want to start playing at a higher level. It may be asking a lot to ask for somebody better but the only way you improve is by playing people who are better. Also i'd like an ADC that i can talk with through skype. If you Rage easy please don't bother adding me. Thanks for reading!

AbysalRequim

11-14-2012

Please if you could respond here and then add me in game

Cpt Sally

11-14-2012

Hello, i can play ADC, i don't have a mic yet.. but i will eventually get one. i'll love to try a game with you.

Wild Ashe

11-14-2012

Dude, I feel you man. I hate carrying bad teams especially bad supports. If you are good, we can dominate. Add, Wild Ashe
my skype is: herballeafherballeaf

SenStill

11-14-2012

Hey! I can play with you. I main ADCs. My 3 best are Ezreal, MF, and Graves, but I can play every ADC. I also have skype. Add me on LoL - Senstill