Tier list for 3v3 - fubgun (my new AMA thread to)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Boo

Senior Member

11-20-2012

he is tier 1 though


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

THC DadLife

Recruiter

11-20-2012

Things just got real.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Goggris

Senior Member

11-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SacredMesa View Post
You're right maybe they are in the jungle, maybe they backed, perhaps they are farming their jungle, perhaps they are coming to gank you, maybe they are sneaking Vilemaw, maybe they are setting up an ambush while taking your alter.

Just because someone isn't on the map doesn't mean they are only doing one thing. Have that vision is a huge amount of utility and if I am forcing you to have a build of, Sweeper/Witchcap/Rylias/Sorc/BFT/Abyssal instead of WoTA/Witchcap/Rylias/Sorc/BFT/Abyssal, yes a bit of the silly example but it's spur of the moment and still makes my point, simply by existing in the game I would say again I'm getting plenty of value out of it.
Forcing someone to buy Sweeper? It's not a pricey item, and it synergizes well with most mages. Grez Lantern, also very cheap and synergizes well with most junglers. In most viable comps you'd be able to get BOTH of these items. I don't know what else to tell you except that I play TT at a very high level and Teemo just simply isn't a problem.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

getonmehlvl

Senior Member

11-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omesh View Post
Let me say real quick: Nunu SO belongs in Tier 1. He's amazing. He deals a huge chunk of damage just with Ice Blast, which is lovely, but he really does so much more:

*He screws up enemy mobility with Ice Blast. (And Absolute Zero.)
*He can reduce enemy damage with Ice Blast.
*He can increase team mobility and damage with Blood Boil, which means...
*...increased aggression and defense for your team.
*He can make good money and sustain well with his passive and Consume.
*Built properly, every few seconds he does 400 or so damage to one opponent, slows them down, reduces their attack speed, puts a nasty DoT on them, and reveals them for a few seconds. (Blackfire Torch/Hextech Sweeper.)
*He can dominate altars with his ultimate.
*He's an excellent Clairvoyance carrier.
*He's beefy.

If anyone ever doubts that Nunu is a boss on 3s, they're frigging crazy. He's outstanding.
The thing is hes just a tank mid-late game doing nothing but perma-slow.

He cant really counter jungle because of how the new map is if he gets caught hes going to die no escape just a MS boost. which will probably happen

good players wont let him get the ulty off

There really isnt much reason to pick nunu unless you have a ADC or someone like jax or olaf


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

getonmehlvl

Senior Member

11-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Jellyfish View Post
Lulu tier 3? Is the OP's head in the clouds? She's easily a top support OR AP caster, as her damage and team support are both equally amazing, along with her mobility and poke. She thrives at pushing bruisers out of lane.
Shes also very squishy but i am moving her to tier 2, still not tier 1 imo.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EzpzGames

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

11-24-2012

when I saw that skarner was put in tier 3... I knew right away this Tier list was ****.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

maica

Senior Member

11-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by EzpzGames View Post
when I saw that skarner was put in tier 3... I knew right away this Tier list was ****.
Why because you don't agree?

Skarner is Meh in 3s. He runs out of mana in the jungle cant gank at all until 6 and is very useless compared to other junglers. Also doesn't bring that much dmg.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EzpzGames

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

11-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fubguns View Post
Why because you don't agree?

Skarner is Meh in 3s. He runs out of mana in the jungle cant gank at all until 6 and is very useless compared to other junglers. Also doesn't bring that much dmg.
you might want to play him before you speak. I don't think you understand his damage output, his cc, speed, tankyness, and the items you have to build to do all that. It's been proven by the few teams that use skarner, they understand that he is a god tier.

those teams hit Diamond with using skarner every match, and never loss.

I laughed hard when you said "Also doesn't bring that much dmg". That just tells me you have never played him.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

maica

Senior Member

11-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by EzpzGames View Post
you might want to play him before you speak. I don't think you understand his damage output, his cc, speed, tankyness, and the items you have to build to do all that. It's been proven by the few teams that use skarner, they understand that he is a god tier.

those teams hit Diamond with using skarner every match, and never loss.

I laughed hard when you said "Also doesn't bring that much dmg". That just tells me you have never played him.
his cc? anyone can perma-slow in 3s with phage and his ultimate isn't on a short CD so u cant spam stun like other tanky dps irelia/renekton/jax/ect


He doesn't have alot of dmg he relies on magical to do dmg, and if he has no spell pen he will do no dmg. every tanky dps has scaling MR and will have MR runes so his Q/E/R wont do alot of dmg at all.

comparing to someone like mundo where his W/Q are magical but his E gives hima a huge steroid so he actually does dmg.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EzpzGames

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

11-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fubguns View Post
his cc? anyone can perma-slow in 3s with phage and his ultimate isn't on a short CD so u cant spam stun like other tanky dps irelia/renekton/jax/ect


He doesn't have alot of dmg he relies on magical to do dmg, and if he has no spell pen he will do no dmg. every tanky dps has scaling MR and will have MR runes so his Q/E/R wont do alot of dmg at all.

comparing to someone like mundo where his W/Q are magical but his E gives hima a huge steroid so he actually does dmg.
yet again you don't know skarner at all. you should read skarners passive. Skarner does mixed damage.