Tier list for 3v3 - fubgun (my new AMA thread to)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MeThod

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-19-2012

why am i not on this tier list? im op
cL #1

Yefo

11-19-2012

Really, WW, GP, and Panth all in "trash tier"? Putting them in the same tier as Varus is insulting and you know it.

Wacamole

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by getonmehlvl View Post
What?

how is he higher?

not so good escape squishy as **** no hard CC

1- you can cover 2 jungle entrences with q and w for huge zone control
2- extreme range on Q
3- master pusher(again, for map control. if your not pushing lines in 3v3 your doing something wrong)
4- his ult can reach 75% of the map
5- can easyly save fleeing teamates with e

but your right no hard CC

Anyway... looks like I have a 80% win percentage with a tier 4 champ...

barr3t

11-19-2012

Just to make sure, you have nunu twice. Also, what are your thought on Tryndamere and why is he so low?.. a lot of the tier 3 are hovering between tier 2, like Malphite and Amumu would be in tier 2 on my list.. any thoughts on this?

some of the other champs I would disagree with you but I certainly haven't played enough to contest, like all the blitz-cranks I have played are ezggafkfarming.

Roman

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by getonmehlvl View Post
ignite./wicked hatchet.
i've never seen someone build hatchet in my life

Hansuki

11-19-2012

Well this list is a large matter of opinion and experience. I've seen a lot of really good Pantheons in 3s and myself, I rock faces with my attack speed Naut build. I dont think a teir list works in threes since the team comp is so important that some comps of 3rd and 4th teir champs working together could easily beat comps of all top tier champs. I got beaten the other day by a rediculous gimmicky team where Tryn would ult, then Kayle would ult him then Shen would ult him, giving him 7~ seconds of immortality and a shield to escape with (not to mention kayle could heal him afterwards). I felt bad losing and realized after what we could have done to beat them, but that doesnt change the fact that the comp worked well in spite of being made up of lower teir champs

THC DadLife

Recruiter

11-19-2012

Tier list 100% works in 3's, silliest statement ever haha. Do I want master yi or riven on my team?

Goggris

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SacredMesa View Post
You clear 1 shroom every minute, I'm putting down 2 shrooms for every one you clear, provided the teemo isn't a herp derp who's gonna put them close enough together than a lantern/sweeper can clear them, this is also not taking into account the CDR most teemos buy. Placed right it will be impossible for the other team to actually roam on you due to how much vision they can give you.

I'll put it this way I have yet to see anyone account for all the shrooms I can place as Teemo with just a sweeper or lantern. All they do is delay my ability to completely litter the landscape
How much utility does that vision grant you, honestly? If the enemy champions aren't in lane, guess where they are. Jungle. Don't need shrooms to figure that out. I understand in theory it may sound like having that sort of vision is powerful, but in actual play it doesn't really offer much, especially when theyre getting blown up due to sweeper/lantern.

NotoriousBLT

11-19-2012

@OP

I looked and didn't see Shaco, did I just miss him on your list? If not, this is me letting you know you missed Shaco =).

Viole

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-19-2012

I haven't read through the entire thread, but what puts Lulu at t3?