New to TT

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Brendon96

11-23-2012

Hello guys ! Atm, I am a gold rank player at 1578 in solo queue for SR, and I would like to finally try out TT. Just wanted to say I am gold so that you know I'm not COMPLETELY new to the game, just new to TT. Anyways, I just had a question ! Could somebody explain the meta to me for TT? What are the champs to play, champs to avoid, champs to ban ? Any tips? Thanks in advance

Sam

11-23-2012

One Bruiser top/bot (mostly top)

One Bruiser or AP jungle

One AP bot/top (mostly bot)

Tier list, pretty much the most strongest champions you can actually play are in the T God and T1.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=1568877

FearAzrael

11-23-2012

I heard there is this guy you can watch to learn TT

http://www.twitch.tv/sam

Brendon96

11-23-2012

Is karma a better laner or jungler?

Journeyboy

11-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brendon96 View Post
Is karma a better laner or jungler?
I personally lane her.

TT in general can be played however you want tbh. For instance sona, ad teemo, and tank soraka rolls ( I have been rolled by it, tried it and rolled with it).

Basics:
  • Usually either 1 top 2 bot or 1 top 1 jungle 1 bot.
  • Vilemaw is a mini baron and, as a rule of thumb, should be attempted after lvl 10 with awesome jungle teams, 12 with ok dps teams and 14 with not so good dps teams.
Intermediate:
  • Importance of objectives: Vile-> tower -> alters
  • Alters are not worth dying for and are often overrated. Though I would not suggest team fighting if they have both because they get a 10%ap/ad dmg bonus.
Advanced:
  • A solid team usually has more ad than ap because sustained dmg is valued higher than burst because of the current tanky meta.
  • Champs with no CC are extremely risky to run because CC teams or teams that are fast can control the flow of the game from start to finish; more so than SR. I personally like to run CC monsters when running with a champ like to morde to compensate.
  • Because of the lack of wards, champs without escapes are more challenging to play... by alot.
  • Blackfire torch is awesome on self AOE champs like singed, swain, and amumu; and rapid casters like ryze, cass, and rumble.
  • Pillager is awesome on tanky ad casters like garen, rek, garen, riven, darius, and garen.
  • And you wont find madreds anywhere, its now the Blade of the ruined king.
  • Most importantly.....
*****NEVER DEPEND ON MIA CALLS********

People go mia often and ganks happen quick. Minimap is more important in TT than SR.

Brendon96

11-23-2012

Would junglers take smite?

Brendon96

11-23-2012

Btw thanks so much for the response and help ^.^
Also does the blackfire torth effect stack?

Journeyboy

11-23-2012

Quote:
Would junglers take smite?
I recommend not to. With the super fast respawns, counter jungling is not worth the summoner. Also, vilemaw is rarely decided on a steal.

Quote:
Btw thanks so much for the response and help ^.^
Also does the blackfire torth effect stack?
Usually only have one ap on a team so it's super rare to see two BFT's. I'm not sure.

Funkel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-25-2012

does jungle path matter? or can you start at any of the 3 creeps?